Washington, DC (PRWEB) April 11, 2014
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the speakers for its upcoming virtual conference, “Public Exchanges: Translating Lessons Learned Into Insurer Strategies for 2015.” During this May 6 program, many of the nation’s top thought leaders from high-profile companies such as Milliman, Deloitte, Leavitt Partners, Connect for Health Colorado, eHealth, Molina Healthcare, Independence Blue Cross, Venable and Medica will offer a “big picture” assessment of recent events and the resulting strategies that could be implemented for next year, discuss why Web-broker entities are poised to be a game changer for health insurers participating on public exchanges, examine how carriers are designing, pricing and promoting their exchange-based products for 2015, and assess how the “3Rs” are working and what’s likely to change.
The speakers are:
- Victoria Boyarsky, consulting actuary at Milliman,
- Dannette Coleman, vice president and general manager for individual business at Medica,
- Christopher Condeluci, Of Counsel at the law firm Venable LLP,
- Rosemarie Day, president of Day Health Strategies,
- Don Garlitz, director of bswift’s Exchange Solutions division,
- Sam Gibbs, senior vice president at eHealth, Inc.,
- Kamran Hashim, associate vice president of strategy, policy and implementation for health insurance exchanges at Molina Healthcare, Inc.,
- Lindy Hinman, chief operating officer at Connect for Health Colorado insurance exchange,
- Patrick Howard, director of Deloitte's Public Sector State Health Care Practice,
- John Janney, senior vice president of health care reform implementation and transformation consultant at Independence Blue Cross,
- Hans Leida, Ph.D., consulting actuary and principal at Milliman
- David Liner, consulting actuary at Milliman, and
- Daniel Schuyler, director at Leavitt Partners.
This comprehensive program will be split into four sessions, each session concluding with generous time allocated to answering individual questions.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/public-exchanges.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.