Staudt, Germany (PRWEB) April 14, 2014
OpenLinkProfiler.org is a link analysis tool that offers free access to data for which other companies charge high fees:
- You can download 100,000 links per website for free.
- There is no request limit (free account necessary).
- It works with any website.
- You can sort and filter the results to find particular links quickly and easily.
- You can get email notifications when new links are discovered.
The initial release of OpenLinkProfiler.org in February 2014 received a very positive feedback among Internet marketers and online businesses. In a comparison test, OpenLinkProfiler.org found 238% more backlinks than a commercial backlink analysis tool. For some websites, OpenLinkProfiler.org even found 489% more backlinks.
What’s new in OpenLinkProfiler.org?
Although the first version of OpenLinkProfiler.org is just about two month old, the new version offers many improvements:
- Many more filters that make it even easier to find particular links.
- If requested, the analysis will only show links from unique domains.
- As requested by users, the database now stores active backlinks that have been found during the last 90 days.
- The link analysis now shows the date on which the linking website added the link.
OpenLinkProfiler.org offers many powerful filters. Users can sort the links by link influence score, industry, category, age, nofollow and dofollow, page title, anchor text, top level domain, words in domain, etc.
OpenLinkProfiler.org is a website of Axandra GmbH. Founded in 1997, Axandra GmbH is a market leader in website promotion and search engine optimization tools. Axandra focuses on white-hat search engine optimization methods that are approved by search engines. Axandra tools only use spam-free SEO techniques that are beneficial to businesses, search engines and searchers.