As the Board enters its second year, we are looking to expand on the mission and bring additional opportunities for collaboration in the home improvement industry.
Golden, CO (PRWEB) April 10, 2014
The Home Industry Leadership Board (HILB) is pleased to announce the addition of eight new Board members for 2014. HILB was founded in 2013 with the mission of bridging the gap between homeowners and service professionals through the collaboration of leading home industry associations, manufacturers, companies and leaders. The Board focuses on providing education and thought leadership on emerging issues and trends in home improvement, maintenance and repair.
New 2014 Board members include:
- Bill Good, executive vice president of the National Roofing Contractors Association
- Gwyn Donohue, executive director of the National Association of Home Builders Remodelers
- Paul Sullivan, owner of The Sullivan Company and 2014 NAHB-R Council Chair
- Rob Heselbarth, editorial director of Qualified Remodeler magazine
- Andrew Reid, president of digital & head of strategic development for Hanley Wood, LLC.
- Lorenzo Marquez, vice president of marketing for Cosentino North America
- Ricardo González, founder and CEO of Bilingual America
- David Yates, owner of David Andrew Interiors
“As the Board enters its second year, we are looking to expand on the mission and bring additional opportunities for collaboration in the home improvement industry,” said Chris Terrill, president of HILB. “These eight new members represent a powerful voice in the industry and will help us grow the Board to achieve our mission.”
Returning Board members include Chris Terrill, CEO of HomeAdvisor; Bill Darcy; CEO of the National Kitchen & Bath Association; Bill Shaw, president of William Shaw & Associates; Eric Spence, vice president of research and development for Success Group International; Dave Silverstein and Chris Toleman, owners of Arocon Roofing and Construction, LLC; and Dan Fritschen, founder and CEO of Planese Inc. and president of remodelormove.com.
For more information on HILB, or to view each member’s complete biography visit the HILB website.
The Home Industry Leadership Board (HILB) is an organization that works to bridge the gap between homeowners and service professionals. HILB does this through the collaboration of leading home industry associations, manufacturers and home industry leaders. HILB provides education and thought leadership on emerging issues and trends in home improvement, maintenance and repair.