London, UK (PRWEB) April 10, 2014
Due to the ban on use of antibiotics as growth boosters, a robust increase in living standards, hike in demand for animal protein are among the major drivers of the demand better animal feed, which are in turn stimulating the growth of the eubiotics market. With boosting market potential and rising preference from animal manufacturers, the world eubiotics market is predicted to see considerable growth in the years ahead. The prebiotics and probiotics are the most rapidly growing sectors in the eubiotics market; whilst the essential oils sector is the slowest growing one. E.I. DuPont, The Royal DSM, Cargill Incorporated, BASF SE and Chr. Hansen are the top five companies, enjoying significant eubiotics market share.
As of 2013, the value of the worldwide eubiotics market stood at over USD 2.19 billion. The global eubiotics market is poised to register a healthy 5.6% CAGR between 2014 and 2019. In 2013, Europe took the lead in the overall eubiotics market, followed by APAC and North America.
Comprehensive research report “Eubiotics Market by Type (Probiotics, Prebiotics, Organic Acids, Essential Oils), Livestock (Pork/Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aquaculture, Others) & by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World) – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019” worked out by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Eubiotics Market by Type (Probiotics, Prebiotics, Organic Acids, Essential Oils), Livestock (Pork/Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aquaculture, Others) & by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World) – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The topical report provides an all-round investigation of the world eubiotics market, covers all the main market aspects and also sheds light on the historical evolution of the market. It presents a set of market size estimations as well as uncovers important present and historical industry performance estimates. The study offers a close look at the major market growth resistors and propellers, outlines the present and emerging market opportunities and challenges, and also covers the top market development trends. The report touched upon the hottest market issues, delves into the competitive climate, profiles the dominant industry players, reviews the important industry activities, contains a detailed assessment of the key market segments and includes an extensive supply chain analysis. 5-year future outlook for the world eubiotics market is available in the in-demand report.
- Detailed examination of the worldwide eubiotics market.
- Historical and present market size estimations.
- Extensive summary of the key eubiotics market segments.
- Premium insights into the actual market scenario.
- Close look at the historical evolution of the eubiotics market.
- Thorough discussion of the hottest industry related problems and concerns.
- Profound supply chain analysis.
- Holistic view of the major market drivers, restrains, challenges and opportunities.
- Comprehensive eubiotics market assessment by product type, livestock and geography.
- In-depth analysis of the competitive environment within the world eubiotics market.
- Company profiles.
- Industry performance estimates for 2012-2019.
- Review of the possible future development trends along with discussions of the global eubiotics market perspectives through 2019.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.