London, UK (PRWEB) April 10, 2014
From 2008 to 2011, the world salt production followed a stable upward trend. However, in 2012, the salt production registered a 2.1% YoY decline and totaled approximately 280 million tonnes. In the same year, China took the lead in the worldwide salt market with a production volume standing at around 73 million tonnes, what was equivalent to nearly 26% of the overall figure. It was followed by the US, Germany, Australia and India. The global salt demand is predicted to increase by almost 3% each year from 2013 to 2016, boosting prices for the product across many regions. In 2016, the global salt production volume is likely to go beyond 310 million tonnes.
Cargill, American Rock Salt Co., Compass Minerals, United Salt Corporation, BGR Chemical Products, The Canadian Salt Company, NSC Minerals, La Gloria Salinas S.A., Salina Diamante Branco, Chemische Fabrik Lehrte GmbH, Schussler Novachem GmbH, Akzo Nobel, Groupe Salins and British Salt Limited are among the top payers in the world salt market.
Comprehensive analysis and forecast of the world, regional and country salt markets can be found in the topical research study “Salt: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing salt capacities, production and demand; uncovers exports and imports statistics, traces regional price fluctuations.
Title: Salt: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,190.00
A unique detailed analysis of the salt market at diverse geographies supplemented by a heap of authoritative statistics on salt capacity, supply and demand as well as foreign trade value and volume is offered in the topical report. The insightful study provides a glimpse at the major salt market development trends, dissects the landscape of the key local and country markets, illustrates the situation in the feedstock segment, and pinpoints and carefully discusses the main market growth propellers and limiters. A comprehensive assessment of the competitive environment within the overall and local salt markets, valuable data on the latest price changes, all-round profiles of the leading salt manufacturers and suppliers are enclosed in the research report. Moreover, the study grants access to an extensive future outlook for the salt market through 2018.
- Profound insights into the salt market environment.
- Essential data covering the actual scenario in the major geographical markets.
- Wealth of accurate statistics on the salt capacity, production/consumption and imports/exports.
- Close look at the local price fluctuations.
- Comprehensive snapshot of the development trends prevailing in the salt market.
- Extensive examination of the main market growth propellers and limiters.
- Profound assessment of the competitive scenario.
- Profiles of the leading salt market participants (manufacturers and suppliers).
- Important details on the world’s main salt consumers.
- Short-term future outlook for the salt market at different geographical scales.
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.