London, UK (PRWEB) April 11, 2014
As of 2013, the global titanium concentrates production increased 7.7% YoY and went beyond 7.6 million tonnes. In the same year, South Africa was the leading ilmenite producer in the world with 16% share of the world’s total supply, whilst Australia took the lead in rutile mining production with a 56% share of the overall production. Furthermore, the global titanium concentrates production is poised for sustainable growth, and in 2018, it will likely exceed 8.5 million tonnes.
Iiluka Resources, DuPont, Nordic Mining ASA, JSC Tugansky GOK Ilmenite, Rutile-Ilmenite Co., Astron Shenyang, Tongling Nonferrous Metals Group, TRIMEX INDUSTRIES, Amigo Minerals JSC, Kenmare Resources, BHP Billiton, Mineral Commodities and Iluka Resources Limited are among the top companies in the worldwide titanium market.
Profound analysis and forecast of the titanium market at different geographical scales can be found in the novel research study “Titanium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report gives a close look at the current situation and historical background of the titanium market; offers industry future outlook; presents accurate data showing titanium capacities, production, demand, foreign trade; and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Titanium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: April, 2014
Price: US$ 2,990.00
Deep insights into the worldwide titanium market scenario with essential historical and actual estimates of the industry performance (globally, by region and country) are provided in the novel study. The research report touches upon the landscape of the different local and country titanium markets, defines and carefully discusses the most important industry issues, covers the prevailing trends in the world titanium market, pinpoints and examines the key factors restraining and spurring the market growth. The report gives access to a whole set of vital information on titanium capacities, supply, consumption and foreign trade; outlines the market opportunities and challenges; traces the recent changes in the local prices for titanium, and also reviews the actual situation in the feedstock sector. A granular analysis of the competitive landscape along with detailed profiles of the top companies including suppliers and producers are available in the report. Besides, an extensive summary of the expected titanium market changes and future industry performance projections are presented in the topical study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain in-depth understanding of the titanium market scenario.
- Obtain access to authoritative information on the titanium market’s historical evolution and actual state.
- Become informed of the prevailing industry trends.
- Gain a clear view of the hottest industry concerns and issues.
- Look closely at the factors having positive and negative influence on the titanium market dynamics.
- Define and learn how to exploit the emerging market opportunities.
- Become prepared to cope with the major market barriers.
- Delve into the competitive climate within the titanium market.
- Identify the strongest competitors.
- Design effective business strategies, make accurate business decisions and, thus, take a competitive advantage in the market.
- Learn about the actual situation in the feedstock sector.
- Know the market’s growth prospects and possible future developments.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.