London, UK (PRWEB) April 11, 2014
The world wireless CapEs is currently following a sustained growing trend, as operators tend to deploy Heterogeneous Network (HetNet) and LTE infrastructure, among increasing demands for high-speed mobile broadband connectivity. By highlighting dependence on high-priced proprietary hardware platforms, Software Defined Network (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) will likely lower the CapEx burden on wireless carriers. Besides, both technologies open up nice opportunities to considerably slash OpEx owing to a decline in physical space, power and labor consumption. Spurred by the promised reduction of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), wireless carriers are intensifying their focus on the SDN and NFV, targeting integration across a slew of various areas, encompassing mobile core, Radio Access Network (RAN), OSS/BSS, CPE/home environment and backhaul.
By 2020, the SDN and NFV investments in the RAN sector alone are anticipated to be estimated at more than USD 5 billion. Furthermore, these investments are predicted to mainly focus on cloud RAN (C-RAN) deployments, based on the idea of deploying centralized baseband processing pool that serves a lot of distributed radio access nodes instead of traditional base stations nodes.
In-demand research study “The NFV, SDN & Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2014 – 2020” worked out by Signals and Systems Telecom is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: The NFV, SDN & Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2014 - 2020
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 4,000.00
The in-demand report package offers a profound analysis of the world NFV, SDN and wireless network infrastructure, and also gives access to a complete package of the important industry performance estimates, historical and current. It provides an in-depth assessment of the key market growth drivers and resistors, outlines and discusses the major market challenges and opportunities, and also throws light on the most successful vendor strategies. The database touches upon the hottest industry problems and concerns, highlights the top market development trends, investigates the landscape of the key geographical markets for NFV, SDN and wireless network infrastructure. It contains essential projections of the future performance of the global NFV, SDN and wireless network infrastructure market through 2020.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get access to essential findings on the historical and present performance of the global NFV, SDN and wireless network infrastructure.
- Become abreast of the latest industry developments and advancements.
- Compare the scenario in different geographical markets.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the prevailing market trends.
- Define the major market opportunities and also learn how to exploit them.
- Obtain access to unique deployment case studies.
- Receive detailed profiles of the dominant industry participants.
- Find out how the world NFV, SDN and wireless network infrastructure market is predicted to develop through 2020.
- Obtain valuable strategic recommendations.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.