In one insurance agency where we tested Checktivity, agents saw quote volumes rise by an average of 15%.
Phoenix, AZ and Spokane, WA (PRWEB) April 14, 2014
It’s a common challenge in the insurance industry: Agents need to make long-term, strategic decisions supported by solid, actionable business intelligence. Too often, however, agents have to rely on their gut feelings –or a confusing mess of complicated and error-filled spreadsheets. Racing Snail is a cloud-based productivity management solution for the insurance industry that was designed by insurance agents for insurance agents. It enables agencies to sell more policies, faster, and for more profit through:
- the most sophisticated and flexible team compensation system in the insurance industry
- multi-office sales tracking & analysis: ability to analyze the sales and activities of several agencies separately, side-by-side, or as a group
- closing ratio analysis: Know who is a “closer” and who needs more sales training
- marketing ROI analysis: Identify profitable and unprofitable marketing ventures
- staff ROI analysis: Understand the true contribution of each team member and calculate a “break-even” based upon current production
- value-of-an-activity analysis: know how much (on average) each referral or cold call is worth to your agency in new agency commissions
- “trainee agent” tracking: track training agents from multiple offices through one interface
Says Racing Snail President Jerome Carlile, “Racing Snail is different from other productivity management programs in a couple of critical areas. First, it’s not just about goal-setting. Studies show that for goals to be effective, they must be reviewed constantly by management.” Racing Snail, he says, provides a visual, real-time framework for agency goals and commission plans and then automatically puts that plan front and center every single day. “Second,” he says, “Racing Snail doesn’t just calculate commissions. It provides a comprehensive tracking, analysis, and compensation framework that helps agents to make more money. Because it’s not just about production – it’s about profit.”
Now, the Checktivity module brings something new to the insurance table: Clearly showing agents the connection between activities and income, and allowing them to know for sure which team members are making money for them, and which are costing them money.
Carlile continues, “Checktivity is intended for captive and independent agents alike. It’s going to be a great advantage for them. Agents we tested Checktivity with said they got more referrals in just one week with the module than they had gotten the entire previous month. One agent told us that after using Checktivity, he now won’t even talk about sales results with his team - he focuses on the activities that drive the sales results. More of the right activities mean more sales. That’s what Racing Snail – Checktivity proves. And agents are not the only ones who love it. We’ve heard from Office Managers that they love it too!”
Carlile says Checktivity will benefit insurance agencies because it:
- ensures the consistent completion of income-producing activities each and every day
- focuses on “playing a better game” to end up with a bigger score
- illuminates the productivity of each team member through activity and closing ratio analysis
- demonstrates the actual commission value of a particular activity
- reveals the activity-to-quote ratio for specific activities and specific team members
- provides an activity-to-income plan that creates a clear pathway to results
- encourages multiple product sales for better ROI and profitability
“In one insurance agency where we tested Checktivity,” Carlile continues, “Agents saw quote volumes rise by an average of 15%.”
“Racing Snail doesn’t just show agents where their business is,” he adds. “No, we give them the controls to drive it wherever they want it to go. We’re excited to add Checktivity to the list of outstanding Racing Snail modules.”
Carlile says all new Racing Snail clients will receive the Checktivity module with purchase. Existing clients may purchase the module for an additional fee. Racing Snail also offers a consulting package through which insurance agents can purchase a comprehensive 90-minute review of their tracking, activity, ROI, and compensation structures with an experienced industry expert. The cost is currently $90.
About Racing Snail
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, and a trusted partner of countless insurance professionals across the US, Racing Snail is the ultimate insurance productivity management system. Racing Snail enables insurance organizations to intelligently motivate their sales teams to sell the most profitable products in the most efficient manner possible. The company accomplishes this by offering intuitive, sophisticated, and completely customizable tools to design and manage commission programs, understand and influence leading indicators, track sales and marketing, and analyze return on investment for both marketing and sales personnel.
Parent company Imprezzio Inc. is a global software solution provider with clients ranging from mom-and-pop shops to Fortune 50 enterprises. The Imprezzio family of companies across North America and in Europe boasts over 15 years’ experience creating success for clients and includes Imprezzio Marketing, Imprezzio Global, Racing Snail, OmniPark, and Bad Kitty Studios. Learn more at http://www.imprezzio.com.