Hanover Park, IL (PRWEB) April 11, 2014
ERISAclaim.com announces today its renewed 2014 ObamaCare (PPACA) Claim Specialist Program in the wake of today’s Obama nomination for a new HHS Secretary after Sebelius’ resignation, in preparation of the increasing PPACA claims regulation enforcement and PPACA Exchange Program enrollment. A new ObamaCare Chief is expected to fully implement ObamaCare claims regulations. PPACA adopted ERISA claims regulation in its entirety, a 39-year-old federal law, into ObamaCare claims regulations. Today ERISAclaim.com significantly updated and expanded its ObamaCare Claim Specialist Programs into six new categories after its successful ERISA Claim Specialist Programs for 14 years.
“Sebelius out, Obama nominates new health secretary: President Barack Obama announced Friday that he will nominate Sylvia Mathews Burwell, who currently directs the White House budget office, to be the next health secretary, the Cabinet official who's ultimately responsible for overseeing Obamacare.” according to a CNN news report, 1:17 PM EDT, Fri April 11, 2014, at http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/11/politics/burwell-hhs/
“Sebelius’ resignation today as the out-going ObamaCare chief is widely viewed as a result of failure or rocky start for ObamaCare Exchange Program enrollment through Healthcare.gov, with only 7.5 million people. PPACA claims regulation enforcement for 193 million people is the final test for ObamaCare success, while PPACA exchange enrollment is the first step for ObamaCare to begin with. Any successful ObamaCare enrollment without proper reimbursement for healthcare providers at the end of the healthcare delivery will be a universal premium only rather than a universal coverage program,” says Dr. Jin Zhou, president of ERISAclaim.com, a national expert on PPACA and ERISA compliance.
“Obama’s new nomination for ObamaCare chief is significant for all 7.5 million ObamaCare Exchange Program enrollees and more than 76% of 176 million insured workers and their families who paid for out-of-network coverage under all employer-sponsored health plans, as ObamaCare claims regulation will governs all of their claim disputes,” says Dr. Jin Zhou.
ERISAclaim.com officially upgraded and expanded its ObamaCare (PPACA) Claim Specialist Programs into six different categories:
1. PPACA & ERISA Claim Specialists, to be specialized on the claims denials & appeals for all delayed and denied PPACA & ERISA claims, alleged overpayment recoupment and offset denials;
2. PPACA Patient Rights Advocate Specialists, to advocate for patient PPACA rights, freedom of choice for in-network or out-of-network network providers;
3. PPACA & ERISA Corporate Compliance Specialists, Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Prevention, to advocate for optimum reimbursement through proactive compliance;
4. PPACA & ERISA Reimbursement under HSA, a special program for patients and healthcare providers to be reimbursed under a 10-year-old HAS (Health Savings Account) with $21 billion savings today, but little-known to healthcare providers, especially for increasingly popular high deductible health plans.
5. PPACA & ERISA Claims Litigation Support, a unique patient advocacy and compliance program to assist healthcare providers and their health care attorneys in exhausting administrative remedies and litigation strategies, in order to advocate for patient PPACA and ERISA rights and enforcement;
6. PPACA & ERISA Plan Assets Embezzlement Recovery Program, for self-insured ERISA plans, an ERISA plan fiduciary compliance assistance program, to recover plan assets from various TPAs with successful overpayment recovery and offset, in an estimated $80 billion healthcare overpayment market.
New ObamaCare Chief and PPACA compliance mandate inspired all of the ERISAclaim.com’s new comprehensive ERISA and PPACA Programs at http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/healthreform/
ObamaCare adopted ERISA claim regulation in its entirety as minimum ObamaCare claims regulations:
“(i) Minimum internal claims and appeals standards. A group health plan and a health insurance issuer offering group health insurance coverage must comply with all the requirements applicable to group health plans under 29 CFR 2560.503–1 …. with respect to health insurance coverage offered in connection with a group health plan, the group health insurance issuer is subject to the requirements in 29 CFR 2560.503–1 to the same extent as the group health plan.” according to PPACA regulations for Internal Claims and Appeals and External Review. http://webapps.dol.gov/FederalRegister/PdfDisplay.aspx?DocId=24056
“Health Savings Accounts Exceed $20 Billion in January: According to the 7th semi-annual Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) survey and resulting research report conducted by Devenir, HSAs have grown to an estimated $19.3 billion in assets and 10.7 million accounts at year-end 2013 and have grown to well over $20 billion in assets during the month of January.” according to Press Releases, Devenir HSA Survey, February 12, 2014
“According to IRS HSA official publication, you don’t use it, you get to keep it for life for your HSA account. For $21 billion today only for healthcare providers under HSA, it’s time to wake up for $21 billion truly on ‘First come, First served’ basis”, simplified by Dr. Zhou.
To find out more about PPACA Claims and Appeals Compliance Services from ERISAclaim.com:
Located in a Chicago suburb in Illinois, for over 14 years, ERISAclaim.com is the only ERISA & PPACA consulting, publishing and website resource for healthcare providers in the country. ERISAclaim.com offers free webinars, basic and advanced educational seminars and on-site claims specialist certification programs for doctors, hospitals and commercial companies, as well as numerous pending national ERISA class action litigation support. Dr. Jin Zhou is regarded as the industry “Godfather of ERISA claims” for healthcare providers.
For any questions, please contact Dr. Jin Zhou, president of ERISAclaim.com, at 630-808-7237.