Los Altos, CA (PRWEB) April 15, 2014
With this integration, Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC) users will now be able to create and send surveys by simply clicking on a tab in their Oracle solution. This will allow them to easily gather feedback, engage customers, and make informed decisions.
“We are really excited about this partnership with Oracle and expect it to deliver strong value to our customer bases. This is another example of our continued commitment to offer world-class SaaS applications that integrate seamlessly with leading third party platforms. Our plan is to rapidly increase our range of offerings available on Oracle Sales Cloud in the near future,” said N. D. Reddy, founder and CEO of SutiSoft.
Key Features of the SutiSoft survey solution include:
- Multiple survey creation options using customizable templates, Microsoft Word files, or XML documents
- Extensive library that includes innovative question types such as star rating, image-based response options, drag-and-drop, and scoring questions
- Highly customizable themes that include hundreds of colour options and font types
- Flexible piping and skip logic
- Ability to import contacts from Salesforce, Gmail, Facebook, and other sources
- Ability to embed survey as widgets on other websites and social media
- Interactive dashboards for viewing and filtering responses
- Optional analytics and forecasting module that allows forecast of survey responses using state-of-art algorithms
The SutiSoft survey solution, which is completely free, is available on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace at: http://bit.ly/1kcGOJC.
For more information, please visit http://www.sutisurvey.com or contact Raj Misra at 1.650.396.7203 ext. 420 or e-mail media(at)sutisoft(dot)com.
About SutiSoft, Inc.:
SutiSoft provides a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business management solutions for companies of all sizes. The suite includes scalable and easy-to-use solutions for HR, payroll, employee travel & expense, ERP, CRM, document management, business data analytics, and electronic signature. This allows small, mid-size, and enterprise customers to control costs and save time through use of integrated solutions. Headquartered in Los Altos, California SutiSoft also has regional offices in Germany, India, and Japan. Additional information is available at http://www.sutisoft.com.