We have received tremendous positive feedback from manufacturers, distributors and dealers about CE Demo Days. Our members have embraced these events and have taken full advantage of the marketing resources we are offering through Revenew’s network.
Chicago (PRWEB) April 14, 2014
For the fifth year, the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® will be supporting electronics retailers across the country as they host the annual CE Demo Days. The in-store events will be held May 2-4 and offers consumers the opportunity to experience the latest technologies at their local specialty AV retail stores.
CEA is providing all the creative elements for CE Demo Days marketing – a $2,500 value – for free on Revenew, the consumer electronics industry’s marketing network. Several manufacturers are sponsoring the nationwide program and providing funding to support dealer advertising; these brands are featured on the national consumer website ceademodays.com. During Demo Days, consumers will have the chance to learn about new innovations from leading manufacturers and become familiar with the advanced technologies before they bring them home.
- Participating retailers hosted more than 100 in-store events during last year’s CE Demo Days.
- Highlights from last year’s marketing efforts include more than 179,000 emails sent, 10,000 landing page visits, and 13+ million ad impressions.
- For the first time, local online and social advertising with sponsoring manufacturers are included as part of the funded toolkit.
- Consumers will have the capability to share their local event with friends with connections to Facebook, Twitter and email on the national dealer locator site.
- The reseller integrated marketing campaign for CE Demo Days offers a robust suite of tools and creative elements available on Revenew’s marketing network including an event microsite, banner ads, web button, Facebook ads, Facebook app, direct mail, print ads, in-store poster and three-touch email campaigns.
- CE Demo Days offers sponsorship opportunities for manufacturers, content feeds, a dealer locator and social/sharing platforms.
Allyson Pahmer, Director of Member Programs, Consumer Electronics Association
“We have received tremendous positive feedback from manufacturers, distributors and dealers about CE Demo Days. Our members have embraced these events and have taken full advantage of the marketing resources we are offering through Revenew’s network.”
Omar Albertelli, VP of Sales, Revenew
“Our partnership with CEA for CE Demo Days provides manufacturers and resellers with a great opportunity to showcase the latest innovations to consumers with syndicated, integrated digital and social marketing tools. By taking advantage of all the resources on the Revenew Marketing Network, they can increase consumer engagement and raise their awareness in the marketplace.”
Website: Consumer Electronics Association
YouTube: CEA Demo Days
Facebook: Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)
Revenew is the leader in Channel Networking™ and is the only technology platform that enables a network of manufacturers, resellers and industry groups to promote brands and generate demand together through distributed marketing. On Revenew’s license-free cloud-based channel marketing platform, members can build target databases, access marketing content and funds, customize and co-brand integrated campaigns and track results. It is a unique combination of distributed marketing automation, online fund management, content portal, contact management and business network – enabling all members to grow their businesses faster and easier. To learn more about the Revenew Marketing Network, visit revenew.com.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the technology trade association representing the $208 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also owns and produces the International CES – The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA’s industry services. Find CEA online at ce.org, declareInnovation.com and through social media.