Matawan, NJ (PRWEB) April 14, 2014
1. The Client calls Stone Creek Builders, explains a planned project and requests an Estimate.
2. The administrator at Stone Creek schedules an appointment to send the construction manager out to the proposed work site.
3. At the worksite, the construction manager finds out exactly what the caller wants. The construction manager takes measurements and photos.
4. From the office, the company sends the prospective customer an email, thanking the individual for letting our company come out and prepare an Estimate.
5. At the office, the construction manager spends two to three days writing a Proposal for the customer. The Proposal states everything that will be done and gives the cost.
6. If the individual selects Stone Creek for the job, the sales team hands off the project scope and client information to the designer.
7. Stone Creek then has their designer review the construction manager's photos and measurements. The designer then goes out to the work site to take more measurements. The designer sits down with the customer to determine if anything is going to be custom made or stock ordered. She will then go back to her office and draw everything out to scale on drafting paper so they can see what it will look like. She also uses a sophisticated software to help with the plans.
8. Depending on the complexity of the job the designer will contact the client to set selection process in motion, review scope and obtain any clarifications, compile list of products needed.
9. Once the customer accepts the costs, the designer orders everything for their job and hands it over to production.
10. All invoices for bills will go to the accountant, this way they can keep track of all the spending.
11. The production manager sends a crew of professionals which may consist of plumbers, electricians, carpenters and other workers, to the work site to work.
12. After the work is finishes, the cleanup crew comes in to make things ready for the client.
13. If the client had anything custom made that needs to be installed, now is the time to do so, when everything is all cleaned. Like curtains, rugs, furniture and paintings.
Building projects are Complex. Sometimes there are set backs because some products are on backorder or the weather is bad. Customers may change their mind about products. But a good, experienced builder brings the project to completion to everyone's satisfaction.