London, UK (PRWEB) April 14, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Latin Infrastructure & Property Development Summit 2014, happening on the 15th – 16th May 2014, in Panama City.
Economic fervency has lead to a progressive reaction towards infrastructure and property development projects in the Latin American region. With the critical infrastructure and the property gap getting wider, Latin American governments and private sector developers have committed ardently to infrastructure investments over the forthcoming years. Partnerships between the private and public sector are key to developing the region. Public bodies and developers must be diligent enough in innovation and selecting the proper partners to boost the value of their projects to attract worldwide businesses and drive further economic growth in Latin America.
The Latin Infrastructure & Property Development Summit is the region’s premier event for project design and development. Attendees will gain a unique opportunity to network with top notch executives responsible for project management decision-making. The Summit will bring the burning issues to the attendees’ attention, such as economy watch, expansion in mega projects, hospitality outlook, and many more.
The Latin Infrastructure & Property Development Summit
Date: 15 May 2014 – 16 May 2014
Venue: The Trump Ocean Club – Panama City, the Republic of Panama
- A two-day well-defined agenda composed of interactive forums, fascinating presentations, and one-on-one meetings enhancing one's creativity, and providing front-rank knowledge and practical insight;
- Access to the secured summit website, enabling to take a deep look at the premium event content and top level attendees to make the right meeting selections and optimise the use of time;
- An all-round directory of solution providers, allowing for deep research and identification of products which address the hottest needs of an organisation in the most efficient way possible;
- A highly trained event management team devoted to promoting your participation and ensuring the time is spend out of the office in the most productive way;
- Broad networking opportunities during breaks, tasty meals and nightly cocktail receptions.
Delegates will include top level executives responsible for project management decision making, such as property developers, private investors, hotel investors & operators, ministries and state authorities.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.