London, UK (PRWEB) April 14, 2014
As of 2011, the world bisphenol A (BPA) production experienced 5.25% YoY growth and climbed to approximately 4.4 million tonnes. In 2012, it increased by just over 372,000 tonnes YoY and exceeded 4.6 million tonnes. Meantime, the world operating rate of the BPA production was at the 80% level. Asia was the leading BPA producer with an around 53% share (slightly over 2.4 million tonnes) in the overall production. It was followed by North America and Europe, holding 18% and 25% shares, respectively. The US, Taiwan, South Korea, China and Japan ranked the top five BPA producers in the world. In 2012, their cumulative contribution to the global BPA production volume was above 2.7 million tonnes. The worldwide BPA market is poised for sustained growth in the years ahead, driven primarily by the rising demand for the product together with scheduled BPA capacity additions. The volume of the world BPA production is predicted to surpass the 5.4 million tonnes mark by 2015.
Bayer, Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Sabic Innovative Plastics, LG Chem Co, Kumho P&B Chemicals Inc (KPB), Mitsui Chemicals Inc, Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc, Dow, Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co, Chang Chun Plastics Co, PTT Phenol Co, Samyang Innochem and Sinopec Mitsubishi Chemical Polycarbonate are among the dominant companies active in the global BPA space.
Detailed analysis and forecast of world, regional and country BPA markets can be found in the in-demand topical research study “Bisphenol A (BPA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” drawn up by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing BPA capacities, production, demand, exports and imports, and traces regional price fluctuations.
Title: Bisphenol A (BPA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
Up-close analysis of the BPA market at the global, regional and country level supplemented with the key data on the historical and present industry performance is provided in the study. The report gives access to a comprehensive product profile for BPA, encompassing important details on the product’s properties and features, major application areas, main manufacturing processes, etc. The topical study unveils authoritative statistics on BPA capacities, production/demand and imports/exports, touches upon the recent changes of the local BPA prices. It characterizes the competitive scenario of the worldwide and local BPA markets, offers profiles of the dominant market players, uncovers details on the BPA consumers, and also throws light on the actual conditions in the raw materials market. Besides, the BPA market 5-year future outlook and a detailed discussion of the BPA market growth perspectives are presented in the in-demand report.
- Product profile of BPA encompassing essential information on the product (properties, major applications, manufacturing process, etc).
- Important data on BPA raw materials sector.
- Close analysis of the world BPA market with a range of the industry historical and actual performance estimates.
- Accurate statistics on BPA capacity, supply and demand.
- Comprehensive view at the exports and imports flows together with the recent local BPA price fluctuations.
- Extensive overviews of the major regional and country BPA markets with cutting-edge information on BPA production, demand, foreign trade and capacities.
- Profound insights into the competitive landscape.
- Informative profiles of the top BPA manufacturers and suppliers.
- Glimpse at the BPA market perspectives through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.