North Olmsted, OH (PRWEB) April 17, 2014
Moen® Home Care® expands its selection of grab bars, offering new 42-inch length options to the popular modern designs, making it easier than ever for homeowners to match their bath safety needs to their bathroom style.
- The 90°™, Iso™ and Arris™ grab bars are designed to perfectly match popular Moen® bath suites
- Offered in 12-, 18-, 24-, 36- and new 42-inch lengths to meet any need
- Available in Chrome and Brushed Nickel finishes
- Features the SecureMount™ flange, which allows for easy, versatile and secure grab bar installation
- Compatible with SecureMount Anchors, which allow for grab bar installation anywhere on the wall – no studs required – and can be installed in a variety of substrates, including marble, tile and drywall
- The Iso collection features grip pads, which provide an enhanced grip for added security
- Supports up to 500 pounds*
- ADA compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
For more information about the new grab bars from Moen, visit moen.com or call 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636).
*When securely installed per instructions.
**For full warranty information, visit http://www.moen.com.
As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen sinks for residential applications – each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, on-trend styling and lasting value. In addition, Moen® Commercial offers superior performing products that deliver lower lifetime costs for today's facilities.
Moen’s legacy of thoughtful design stemmed from an invention by Al Moen. In 1937, after burning himself at a sink with traditional single taps for hot and cold water, a young, determined Al Moen set about inventing a single-handle faucet designed to mix hot and cold. The invention, finalized in 1939, revolutionized the plumbing industry and set the stage for 75 years of innovation.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), which creates products and services that help fulfill the dreams of homeowners and help people feel more secure. The company’s trusted brands include Moen® faucets, Master Lock® security products, MasterBrand Cabinets®, Therma-Tru® entry door systems and Simonton Windows®. FBHS holds market leadership positions in all of its segments. FBHS is part of the S&P MidCap 400 Index. For more information, please visit http://www.FBHS.com.
Jennifer Allanson or Kristi Stolarski