Leading In-House Counsel and Insurance Company Executives to Share Perspectives at Philadelphia Insurance Coverage Conference
Perrin Conferences’ 4th annual event set for May 20, 2014, at The Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia.
Berwyn, PA (PRWEB) April 15, 2014
Perrin Conferences announced its May 20th litigation conference, Emerging Insurance Coverage & Allocation Issues, which will feature a large contingent of leading in-house counsel and insurance company executives representing some of the industry’s most iconic brands. Engaging in panel discussions with plaintiff and defense attorneys, these high level participants will share their insight and ideas on compelling litigation trends shaping the insurance industry and legal sector.
In-house counsel and insurance company executives participating in the event include:
Jonathan M. Broder, Esq., Vice President and General Counsel, Consolidated Rail Corporation, Philadelphia, PA
- Craig Brown, Esq., Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, RiverStone Claims Management, Manchester, NH
- Kate Browne, Esq., Senior Vice President, Corporate Solutions, Swiss Re, New York, NY
- Sandra S. Calmes, Esq., Counsel, Complex & Emerging Risks Claims Department, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, Boston, MA
- John Robert Hartje, Esq., Chief Litigation Counsel, NCR Corporation, New York, NY
- Rosemary A. Juster, Esq., Assistant General Counsel, Arrowpoint Capital, Charlotte, NC
- Brendan R. Kelley, Vice President, Specialty Claims, Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, Warren, NJ
- Robert Lenahan, Associate General Counsel, Legion Insurance Company, Philadelphia, PA
- Michael L. Martinez, Esq., Senior Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Dispute Resolution, Marriott International, Inc., Bethesda, MD
- Ann Mizner McKay, Esq., Senior Vice President & General Counsel, William Gallagher Associates, Boston, MA
The 4th annual conference is designed to enhance the dialogue between all parties affected by insurance litigation. By promoting a greater understanding of the issues at stake on all sides, the conference offers attendees an exclusive information exchange and networking opportunity in an environment of collaboration and learning.
In addition, the conference features CLE accreditation for qualified candidates.
For more information, registration and hotel accommodations, please visit http://www.PerrinConferences.com .
About Perrin Conferences
As the leading national provider of joint plaintiff/defendant litigation conferences, Perrin Conferences offers comprehensive and specialized continuing legal education (CE/CLE) in an atmosphere of learning, networking and sharing. The company’s conferences attract influential leaders and foremost talent in the legal industry to discuss current topics in litigation through mock trials, presentations and webinars, setting the standard in professional litigation education and networking.
# # #