“We are thrilled to see that our natural odor eliminating product lineup has been chosen as a favorite of the publication’s distributors,” said Amanda Daluga, National Sales Manager at OMI Industries, provider of Fresh Wave IAQ.
Long Grove, Ill. (PRWEB) April 15, 2014
Fresh Wave® IAQ commercial-grade odor eliminating products have been named a winner of the Distributor’s Choice Product Award by Sanitary Maintenance magazine for their unmatched effectiveness, coupled with their eco-friendly nature.
Earlier in the year, Sanitary Maintenance sent out products that had been published in 2013 to all of its distributor readers asking them to vote on their favorites. Fresh Wave IAQ products received high ranks from, “every type of distributor active in the sanitary supply marketplace, including janitorial, paper, foodservice, industrial and wholesale.”
“We are thrilled to see that our natural odor eliminating product lineup has been chosen as a favorite of the publication’s distributors,” said Amanda Daluga, National Sales Manager at OMI Industries, provider of Fresh Wave IAQ. “This is a further proof point that organizations are looking to adopt more eco-friendly odor management solutions that work as good as - or better than - traditional methods.”
Fresh Wave IAQ products are engineered from a proprietary blend of natural ingredients, including water and plant oils from lime, pine needles, aniseed, clove, and cedarwood. Devoid of masking fragrances and harsh chemicals, Fresh Wave IAQ products are safe and environmentally friendly to use in any situation.
Fresh Wave IAQ’s comprehensive line of odor management solutions includes:
- Fresh Wave IAQ Spray Gel: The newest addition to the Fresh Wave IAQ product line, Fresh Wave IAQ Spray Gel is a semi-liquid product designed for topical spray applications onto odorous materials, encapsulating odor molecules before they enter the atmosphere. Fresh Wave IAQ Spray Gel is effective at eliminating a broad spectrum of odors associated with garbage dumpsters and waste receptacles, trash compactors, and composting areas.
- Fresh Wave IAQ Gel Products: The Fresh Wave IAQ Gel is completely non-toxic and has a continuous release formulation that works around the clock to provide constant odor elimination.
- Wall Mount Units: The Fresh Wave IAQ Gel Wall Mount Unit is ideal for medical rooms, restrooms, long-term care resident rooms, hospital patient rooms, and fitness rooms. Each unit holds one 8-oz. Fresh Wave IAQ Gel.
- Air & Surface Products: Fresh Wave IAQ’s Air & Surface Spray i s ideal for rapid, targeted odor control. It instantly bonds to, and eliminates, odor molecules in the air, as well as those that have penetrated or are resting on top of fabrics or surfaces.
- Vapor Phase Units: The M130 Vapor Phase Units provide a “dry” dispersion system for the efficient and economical application of Fresh Wave IAQ Air & Surface odor eliminator.
- Fresh Wave IAQ Carpet Shake: Fresh Wave IAQ’s Carpet Shake is effective at eliminating a broad spectrum of odors, including those from smoking, bodily fluids, animals, garbage, chemicals, food, mold, and mildew.
The awards will appear in a special section of the June issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine.
To learn more about Fresh Wave IAQ, click here.
About OMI Industries
OMI Industries, a worldwide leader in providing natural odor abatement solutions, is a privately-held corporation headquartered in Long Grove, Ill. Founded in 1989, OMI’s green engineering solutions solve organic and inorganic odor and emission control issues across three divisions with the Ecosorb® (industrial), Fresh Wave® IAQ (commercial) and Fresh Wave® (consumer) brands. Among the awards and recognitions earned by the company and its three brands: Fresh Wave IAQ products received the Environmental Protection Agency’s “Design for the Environment” (DfE) recognition in 2011 for safer chemistry; 2012 brought a “Parent Tested, Parent Approved” award for select Fresh Wave consumer products; and 2013 brought OMI a repeat ranking on the “Inc. 5000” list of America’s fastest-growing companies. All three brands are sold worldwide, both directly and through distributors. Additional OMI facilities include Houston, Texas (industrial sales); Rising Sun, Ind. (manufacturing and warehousing); and Ventura, Calif. (R&D). For more on OMI, visit http://www.omi-industries.com.
# # #