(PRWEB UK) 16 April 2014
Leading housebuilder Miller Homes has pledged its support to The Police Treatment Centres in Harrogate by making a donation of £1000 to help fund the refurbishment of the pool suite.
The centre located on Harlow Moor Road, close to a forthcoming development by the housebuilder, is one of only two in the North which provides rehabilitation for police officers who are unable to perform their usual duties through injury or ill health.
"Receiving this donation from Miller Homes will help towards an essential refurbishment of one of our most utilised facilities," said Amanda Carter PR and fundraising manager The Police Treatment Centres. "And at a cost of £178,000 every single donation is gratefully received."
Miller Homes will open the doors to its exclusive Harlow One development during early summer 2014, the second of two new developments for the town. A small exclusive development of just 46 three, four and five bedroom homes will be constructed.
"Being part of the community is important to us and we are happy to support The Police Treatment Centres in their ongoing investment," added Jan Hanaby, Area Sales Manager. "We are looking forward to being part of the Harrogate community and working together as a team to bring new homes to the town."
The Police Treatments Centres treats over 4000 serving and retired police officers each year from across the UK, providing a range of services and intensive physiotherapy during their two week stay.
Harlow One will be located on Harlow Moor Road, Harrogate, HG2 0LF.
Notes to editors:
- Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
- Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- In 2013 Miller Homes retained its five star rating in the Home Builders Federation National New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
- Further information is available by visiting http://www.millerhomes.co.uk
Miller Homes Yorkshire has developments across the region in:
Sutton in Ashfield