(PRWEB) April 17, 2014
Vito Technology has announced the release of their award-winning solar system model Solar Walk for Android. The Android version includes everything one needs to understand about the celestial mechanics of the solar system in the best possible visualization with interactive control of time and position.
Solar Walk 3D Solar System is famous for stunning graphical effects on the edge of hardware capabilities. Recent partnerships between Vito Technology and ESA and ESO made significant contributions to the content side of the app making it the ultimate learning tool and a great source of knowledge for any curious inquirer.
Each celestial object in the app comes with Information tab, that brings on screen all kinds of data about the object: size, mass, and orbital velocity, history of missions, and thickness of structural layers of planets and their atmospheres. There is a media library with amazing photographs, and a collection of education mini-movies, that includes an animated explanation of solar eclipses, tides and lunar phases, and a documentary on the Cassini-Huygens spacecraft.
Solar Walk App Highlights:
- 3D Mode;
- 3D Model of the Milky Way Galaxy - zoom out and find out exactly how it looks and where we are in it;
- High Resolution Planets - zoom and rotate all planets and satellites to see every crater on the Moon or clouds on Venus. Tap (i) to read info about any object;
- Satellites - detailed 3D models of the most interesting man-made satellites, with info, history, and images;
- Time Machine - see the solar system in motion;
- Educational Movies - 7 explanatory movies about the most fascinating natural phenomena such as the solar eclipse, tides, lunar phases, seasonal change, zodiac cycle and more with multilingual subtitles and voice-over in English;
- Search - points of interests of the Earth, the Moon, Mars, and Venus;
- Big Screen - connect a second display to view the sky on a big screen;
- No Internet connection required.
- US English, Russian, Chinese Simple (HANS), German, Italian, Japanese, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese Traditional
- 275 MB
Based in Alexandria, Virginia, Vito Technology Inc. is headed by CEO Victor Toporkov and has developed an impressive portfolio of products for Windows Mobile since it entered the mobile software market in 2001. The company’s latest endeavors include iOS and Web 2.0 software development. Vito Technology won an Apple Design Award in 2010 for its Star Walk for iPad app. The company consists of two departments: Research & Development Department and Marketing Department with 30 employees in total. Copyright © 2011-2013 Vito Technology Inc. All Rights Reserved.