Our concierge team selected these awards to reflect some of the most popular and spectacular resort experiences… This contest is just one of the many ways we recognize couples here at Four Seasons,” says General Manager Jean Claude Wietzel.
Wailea, Maui, HI (PRWEB) April 16, 2014
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter lead to jaunts in a classic Porsche Roadster, helicopter tours, Ultimate Dinners and other one-of-a-kind couples adventures. Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea has announced “Dreaming of FS Maui,” a social media contest offering guests an opportunity to enhance their stay at Maui’s exclusive Forbes Five-Star luxury resort in Wailea. Guests who book a Maui vacation stay during the award-winning fall Couples Season, from September 1 to November 30 are eligible to participate to win one of seven over-the-top prizes, each valued at $1000 or more.
“Dreaming of FS Maui” vacation experience prizes include:
- Maui Cruising— Couples can get behind the wheel of a vintage 1957 Porsche-replica Roadster for a top-down exploration of one of the world’s favorite islands for the day, taking in the scenic, dry and sunny side of Maui, stopping along the way to indulge in a romantic island picnic basket. Upon return to the resort, chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries await the couple.
- Love is in the Air— Love birds soar over Maui aboard a spectacular eco-star Blue Hawaiian helicopter. Round-trip transportation to and from Kahului airport is included;
- Sail into the Sunset —This prize treats couples to a Maui sunset cruise aboard the 57-foot Island Star luxury sailboat and a delicious “picnic at sea.” Round-trip transportation to and from Ma’alaaea Harbor included;
- Your Own Private Paradise—Couples spend a leisurely day in one of the resort’s exclusive Serenity Pool cabanas designed by Missoni. Chilled champagne, fresh tropical fruit and unforgettable views are on the menu. To top off a day of calm and beauty, a private beachside couples massage in an authentic Hawaiian hale is included;
- Love is in Style!—A $1000 retail certificate awaits at the resort’s unparalleled shopping boutiques, featuring top-designer resort wear brands that can’t be found anywhere else on the island -- from Tory Burch, Joie, Alice + Olivia to Missoni and from Hervé Léger to Jimmie Choo and James Perse to name a few.
- Sea of Love – Couples explore Maui’s tropical waters during a scooter scuba dive with Maui Undersea Adventures, the resort’s on-site water experts. After an exciting day scuba diving under the sea, guests will enjoy chilled champagne and fresh seafood from DUO’s Raw Bar for dinner.
- The Ultimate Dinner— For the ultimate date night, couples are treated to a decadent beachside dinner by candlelight. One of the resort’s talented chefs creates a customized menu complete with pairings to complement the island cuisine.
“Our concierge team selected these awards to reflect some of the most popular and spectacular resort experiences -- on-the-road, in the air, under the water, or in the resort’s award-winning shops, restaurants and spa, couples will delight in their experiences. This contest is just one of the many ways we recognize couples here at Four Seasons,” says General Manager Jean Claude Wietzel.
Contest Details: Guests who reserve a stay from September 1 through November 30 can enter the contest between April 14 and July 4, 2014, by submitting an image based on the theme of "What Makes You Think of Hawaii" with a short caption and the hashtag #DreamingofFSMaui in the post. To enter on Facebook, participants must 'like' Four Seasons Resort Maui's Facebook page. On Twitter and Instagram, entrants must tag @FSMaui and use the hashtag, #DreamingofFSMaui, for a chance to win.
Thirteen winners will be chosen by a team of judges based on the quality of the image and the originality of the caption. Winners will be announced randomly through July 14, 2014. Winning entrants must provide a Four Seasons Resort Maui Reservation Confirmation number at time of notification. For full contest rules and regulations and how to submit entries, visit Maui Couples Vacation Contest | Four Seasons Resort Maui. To learn more about Couples Season visit Couples Season at Four Seasons Resort Maui or contact the Concierge at 1 (808) 874-2201.
To speak with Four Seasons Resort Maui’s reservation team and to make reservations, call toll free (USA and Canada) 1-800-334-MAUI (6284) or e-mail: reservations.maui(at)fourseasons.com. Reservations can also be made on Four Seasons Resort Maui’s website.
About Four Seasons Resort Maui:
Maui's first and only Forbes Five-Star resort is nestled on 15 acres of the breathtaking Wailea Coast. The 380-room oceanfront property is world-renowned for its comfortable opulence, impeccable service, luxurious amenities, and for living in harmony with its environment and community. The resort in Maui is also home to one of the nation's top-rated spas committed to wellness and three of Hawaii's most acclaimed restaurants—Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante, Spago Maui and DUO, a premium steak and seafood restaurant. This sophisticated home away from home caters to the needs and interests of all generations—offering world-class activities and one-of-a-kind Unforgettable Events, a museum quality art collection, three pools overlooking the azure-blue Pacific Ocean including an adults-only Serenity Pool with exclusive Missoni-designed cabanas, and more. Four Seasons Resort Maui, a Hawaiian vacation destination geared to action adventurers, those guests wishing to practice the fine art of doing nothing at all, and everyone in between.
Media Contact: Charlotte Novom | Novom Marketing, Inc. | 714.941.9799