New York, NY (PRWEB) April 16, 2014
The business case is clearer by the day. Human resources professionals everywhere are realizing that by investing in the health and wellness of their teams, they can generate returns on multiple levels. Metamorphosis Corporate Sustainability Retreats (“Metamorphosis Retreats” – MetaRetreats.com) demonstrates that corporate health and wellness programs build sustainable lifestyles for participants, sustainable relationships within the company and sustained success for the business and its bottom line.
Here are five reasons to send your team to a health and wellness retreat in Costa Rica:
1. Health and wellness retreats develop sustainable lifestyles that allow participants to be healthier, happier and more productive at work.
2. Enjoying nature has been shown to reduce stress and depression while improving focus and clarity; the serenity and beauty of Costa Rica’s pristine forests and beaches will leave every traveler feeling relaxed and refreshed long after they return home.
3. Engaging workshops and field activities with expert instructors makes it easy to learn lasting lessons about fitness, nutrition, mindfulness and more.
4. It’s easier to think outside of the box when you’re not standing in the middle of it. A walk through the forest or on the beach will refresh your meeting experience, stimulate mental activity and creativity, and leave everyone a little bit healthier.
5. Travel has tremendous impacts on the environment, economy and community; by choosing ecotourism options in Costa Rica – a global sustainability leader in its own right - your company demonstrates to the world that it is caring, savvy, and committed to their corporate social responsibility values.
“When an individual changes their lifestyle to become more sustainable, whether it’s through exercise or recycling, they have an impact,” says Corey Klemmer, J.D., CEO of Metamorphosis Corporate Sustainability Retreats, “When a corporation initiates and supports sustainable changes within their workforce, the positive impact is multiplied hundreds or thousands of times.” she continued.
About Metamorphosis Corporate Sustainability Retreats
Metamorphosis Corporate Sustainability Retreats (Metamorphosis Retreats) was formed in 2013 to offer sustainable corporate travel opportunities ranging from health and wellness incentive trips to executive corporate social responsibility educational retreats. Metamorphosis Retreats are held in the beautiful eco-luxury of Costa Rica, where myriad opportunities exist for first-hand engagement with today’s top sustainability issues. The Metamorphosis executive team’s extensive skill sets span medicine, nutrition, fitness, corporate social responsibility, sustainability, ecotourism, environmental law, human rights law and policy, corporate governance, business and financial law, with extensive travel experience in Central America.