Newly Revised Version 3.0 PCI Policies and Procedures Available for Download from the PCI DSS Experts at pcipolicyportal.com.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 16, 2014
Merchants and service providers can now download Version 3.0 of the PCI policies and procedures today from the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards specialists at pcipolicyportal.com. What’s taken thousands of hours to develop has resulted in the Global PCI DSS Policies Packet, available for instant download, and containing the following material:
- Section I: A comprehensive process for becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) that includes a step-by-step checklist for assessing one’s specific PCI requirements and overall needs.
- Section II: Hundreds of pages of professionally developed information security and operational specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates – and more – for ensuring rapid compliance with the PCI DSS standards. Additionally, section II contains dozens of critical provisioning and hardening documents for securing all in-scope system components.
- Section III: In-depth information security manual filled with dozens of essential policies and procedures. This document, at over 100 pages in length, is an excellent tool for helping put in place numerous security best practices.
- Section: IV: Certificate of compliance that’s awarded to merchants and service providers who’ve successfully completed all mandated requirements put forth by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- Section V: Industry leading PCI Security Awareness Training Packet consisting of a comprehensive security manual (65 + pages), along with over 100 + PowerPoint (PPT) slides.
- Section VI: PCI DSS project management template.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards continues to grow at an aggressive rate, so now’s the time to get serious about putting in place high-quality, comprehensive PCI policies and procedures.