Edinburgh, Great Britain (PRWEB UK) 16 April 2014
A GATESHEAD family first in the queue at the launch of Miller Homes’ highly sought-after development, Park View, is celebrating after moving into their new home.
Julie and Philip Lakey and their two children Sam, three, and Eve, two, were the first people to visit the Miller Homes development, situated on the former Gateshead College site, during its official opening in October 2012.
The family has now moved into their three-bedroom semi-detached Albert home after taking advantage of Miller’s fast and efficient Home Exchange scheme.
Julie said: “We decided that we wanted to move to Low Fell for several reasons, mainly for childcare, so when we found out that Miller Homes was launching its Park View development my gut feeling was this would be the right move for us.
“The launch day was extremely busy, but I was adamant I was buying one of these homes.
We hadn’t sold our current home in Washington so I was very interested and surprised to learn about the Home Exchange scheme.
“We reserved a three-bedroom Albert and since moving into our beautiful new home we have never looked back. We love the design and layout of the house - it’s almost a surprise having a lower ground floor tucked away and the overall spec is outstanding.
“The standard of service from Miller Homes has been fantastic from all of the workforce, but especially from the sales office staff and site managers. I have recommended Miller Homes to everyone I have spoken to.”
Julie and Philip moved using Miller Homes’ Home Exchange scheme where people can swap their current home for one of Miller’s selected plots, regardless of whether they are looking to upsize, downsize or swap like-for-like – no differentials required.
The scheme offers a cash buyer for your property and also eliminates advertising costs and estate agents’ fees. Once Miller Homes confirms that a property qualifies for Home Exchange, it could make an offer on your home within seven days and once a price has been agreed and a new Miller Home to move to has been chosen, the transaction can move quickly.
Park View sales advisor, Lyndsey Clavery said: “It has been a pleasure seeing the Lakey family move into their new home. From the moment I met them they were determined to make the move work and I’m pleased we have been able to help them secure their new dream home with ease.”
The 9.77 acre Park View site offers a modern mix of 175 new homes including one and two-bedroom apartments and three, four and five-bedroom homes. With prices starting from £242,700, currently available at Park View is the four-bedroom Nunsmoor, Nunsmoor with Atelier, Mowbray and Ravenscourt, and the five-bedroom Richmond with Atelier.
For further information on Park View contact the sales centre on 0808 250 6442, open Thursdays to Sundays from 10.30am to 5.30pm and Mondays from 12.30pm to 5.30pm. Alternatively visit http://www.millerhomes.co.uk/Developments/North-East/Park-View-Gateshead for more details, or to watch a computer generated fly-through of the development.
Media contact: Alex Donaldson, OPR
Tel: 0191 232 5690 Email: alex(at)opr(dot)co(dot)uk
Notes to editors:
- Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
- Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- In 2013 Miller Homes retained its five star rating in the Home Builders Federation National New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
- Further information is available by visiting http://www.millerhomes.co.uk