London, UK (PRWEB) April 16, 2014
As of 2011, the world’s total magnesium reserves stood at over 2.19 billion tonnes. Russia, North Korea and China possess the most substantial reserves; their combined share of the world’s total figure is equivalent to around 67%. In 2011, the global primary magnesium production grew by around 2.2% YoY and climbed to nearly 827,000 tonnes. In the same year, China took lead in terms of magnesium supply volume, calling for approximately 80% of the global magnesium production. Other important magnesium manufacturing countries included the US, Russia, Israel, Kazakhstan and Brazil. The growth in the world magnesium market during the past several years was driven by a significant increase in the major magnesium end-use sector, namely the automotive industry.
The worldwide magnesium production volume is poised for 8% YoY growth in the next 5 years. As of 2016, the global magnesium production is predicted to exceed 1.13 million tones.
Accurate analysis and forecast of the world, regional and country markets for magnesium can be found in the topical research study “Magnesium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the magnesium market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing magnesium capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Magnesium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,090.00
A holistic view of the magnesium market at different geographies is provided in the report together with the accurate statistics showing the actual and historical magnesium capacity, production, demand and foreign trade. Besides, the in-demand study tackles the significant magnesium industry aspects, and points out and characterizes the major market trends, throws light on the recent local price changes, delves deep into the present market scenario, identifies and examines the top market challenges and opportunities, features the key factors shaping the market. A profound competitive landscape analysis supplemented by comprehensive profiles of the leading companies is offered in the report. In addition, a 5-year future outlook for the magnesium market and discussions of the market perspectives are presented in the study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Look closely at the magnesium market scenario.
- Obtain a clear view of and a compare the key geographical markets’ performance.
- Receive access to a complete pack of the trustworthy statistics covering magnesium capacity, production, demand and foreign trade.
- Become abreast of the recent local price fluctuations.
- Get the hang of the prevailing magnesium market trends.
- Gain a profound understanding of the main market growth stimulators and limiters.
- Be ready to take the proper business decisions.
- Obtain top-level information regarding the key aspects of the magnesium market performance and elaborate successful strategies to successfully manage the world and local markets landscape.
- Understand the competitive environment within the magnesium market and also define the main forces influencing the competition.
- Identify the dominant competitors in the marketplace as well as facilitate the choice of the promising business partners.
- Understand the magnesium industry’s possible development through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.