London, UK (PRWEB) May 02, 2014
During the past several years, the Russian construction sector has witnessed a remarkable slowdown. As of 2013, the domestic construction sector declined by around 1.5% YoY, following a 2.4% increase in 2012. During 2010 and 2011, the industry grew at a CAGR of 5%. In 2013, its performance deteriorated considerably due to poor economic growth in the country, the lack of increase in fixed capital investments, and also a high base set after the industry strong resurgence during 2010-2011.
In 2013, around 2.5% of the country’s GDP was spent on the infrastructure development. The figure will likely remain unchanged in 2014 and 2015, and furthermore, it is expected to be reduced to nearly 2.4% in 2016. Total investments in transport infrastructure projects in Russia comprised around 1.1%-1.5% of the country’s GDP annually during 2002-2011, except the year 2008 when it stood at 1.7%. Besides, the forecast spending on transport infrastructure in Russia from 2014 to 2016 was based on the country’s GDP growth rates of more than 3%. The economic growth in the country is forecast to be just under 3% in the next 3 years.
Comprehensive research study “Construction sector in Russia H1 2014. Development forecasts for 2014-2019” drawn up by PMR is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Construction sector in Russia H1 2014. Development forecasts for 2014-2019
Published: April, 2014
Price: US$ 2,240.00
A comprehensive analysis of the Russian construction sector supplemented with a complete set of important historical and current industry performance estimates is presented in the cutting-edge research study. The report gives an in-depth review of the key market segments, thoroughly investigates the prevailing development trends and touches upon the most significant industry concerns and issues. It sheds light on the regulatory landscape, dissects the competitive scenario, and also discloses essential information on the dominant market players. Besides, the report provides extensive forecasts of the Russian construction sector performance in the oncoming years.
- Enhance your understanding of the Russian construction market scenario.
- Get an up-close look at the performance of the key market sectors.
- Expand one’s knowledge about the historical evolution and current state of the national construction industry.
- Gain access to a set of crucial industry performance estimates.
- Learn who stands where in the domestic construction sector and identify the strongest industry players.
- Find prospective business partners or suppliers.
- Gain an idea how the Russian construction sector is poised to change in the short-run.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at PMR page.