London, UK (PRWEB) April 17, 2014
Today’s economic environment is still rather gloomy in Eurozone and western countries. Fortunes will likely be mixed for the world beverage industry in the years ahead, but emerging markets continue to hold enormous potential. The main driving factor behind the growth of commercial beverages is Asia, with India and China leading the way. The growing pool of consumers and also rising disposable incomes are the key growth propellers of the global beverage market. Important world trends include price-sensitivity and also rising health awareness, especially regarding sugar content in beverages.
The coffee sector is in the mature stage of its life cycle, however, there have been witnessed promising signs of growth owing to the use of the novel distribution channels, such as premix vending machines and coffee lounges. Bulk and packaged water products and services are experiencing a robust expansion across in Eastern Europe owing to poorer tap water quality. The beer sector is seeing declines in a number of important markets and, at the same time, muted uptake in many markets that are promising for future growth.
In-demand research report “Global Beverage Forecasts March 2014” drawn up by Canadean is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Global Beverage Forecasts March 2014
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 11,567.00
The topical report offers a complete set of top-level authoritative data on the performance of the worldwide beverage industry. It delves deep into the market scenario, provides an in-depth analysis of the key market segments, covers the major geographical markets, and also identifies the most promising growth areas. The research study throws light on the recent industry developments and reviews the innovative products, scrutinizes the competitive environment, features the major consumption trends and also dissects the main factors driving and restraining the market growth. In addition, the study contains an extensive future outlook for the world beverage industry through 2019.
30 product categories covered in the report include: packaged water, carbonates, bulk/HOD water, juice, still drinks, nectars, squash/syrups, iced/rtd tea drinks, fruit powders, iced/rtd coffee drinks, energy drinks, sports drink, hot tea, hot coffee, sorghum beer, beer, cider, wine, spirits, fortified wine, rice wine, sake, FABs and dairy drinks (fermented milk, white milk, flavoured milk, drinking yogurt, soymilk, evaporated and condensed milk).
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a proper understanding of the world beverage industry performance.
- Become abreast of the prevailing market trends.
- Update your tactical and strategic plans.
- Define the key growth categories by getting a clear idea of the market dynamics.
- Get the upper hand over other competitors.
- Find out about the major consumption trends across the key geographical markets for beverages.
- Lear how diversify your business offerings successfully.
- Achieve access to a regular monitoring of the performance of the key beverages industry categories.
- Amend business plans and thus boost your company’s revenue.
- Identify how the market is set to develop through 2019.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.