London, UK (PRWEB) April 17, 2014
The world flue gas desulfurization (FGD) systems and services market has experienced considerable increase during the past several years, and this sustained growth is poised to continue in the years ahead. Increasing number of coal-fired plants and also stringent governmental policies are likely to emerge as the major influencing forces for the world FGD market. As of 2013, the APAC FGD market called for around half of the world FGD market; this regional market is poised to witness the highest growth rates. Meantime, power generation is the major application sector of FGD systems and services, accounting for nearly a 50% market share in 2013. The value of the worldwide FGD systems and services market stood at around USD 12.93 billion in 2013. It is predicted to post a 5.1% CAGR through 2019.
Alstom SA, Mitsubishi-Hitachi Power Systems, Babcock & Wilcox, China Enviroment, Burns & Mcdonnell, Clyde Bergmann Power Group International, Guodian Technology and Environment Group, FLSmidth & Co., Marsulex Environmental Technologies Corporation, Thermax and Siemens AG are among the leading companies engaged in the world FGD industry.
New research report “Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems & Services Market by Type (Wet FGD, Dry FGD, and others), by Application (Cement Manufacture, Chemical, Power Generation, Iron & Steel, and Others) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019” worked out by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems & Services Market by Type (Wet FGD, Dry FGD, and others), by Application (Cement Manufacture, Chemical, Power Generation, Iron & Steel, and Others) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
Published: April, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report presents a holistic view of the world FGD market and also offers in-depth insights into the actual and historical industry performance. It provides a detailed coverage of the key market segments, contains an all-round market assessment on the basis of type, application and geography; and also includes an extensive value chain analysis. The topical study uncovers data on the market size and revenues, encloses Porter’s five forces and market share analyses, touches upon the important industry issues and major market development trends. The research report reviews the dominant market participants, delves deep into the competitive landscape of the FGD market, traces the recent significant strategic industry activities. Besides, the report evaluates the market future growth prospects and also offers a 5-year future outlook for the world FGD market.
- Authoritative insights into the world FGD systems and services market scenario.
- Profound assessment of the global FGD market on the basis of geography, application and type.
- Executive summary of the historical and present industry performance.
- All-round evaluation of the world FGD market attractiveness.
- Detailed value chain analysis.
- Close look at the market dynamics.
- Snapshot of the key market growth drivers and resistors.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market share analysis.
- Thorough examination of the competitive climate within the worldwide FGD market.
- Insightful review of the important industry developments.
- Comprehensive company profiles.
- 5-year future outlook for the global FGD market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.