Derby, UK (PRWEB UK) 17 April 2014
Miller Homes Midlands has given a right royal welcome to the first residents at its latest North Nottinghamshire development.
Paramedics Rebecca and Chris Smith have moved into the three-bedroom detached Adams style property at Royal View in Berry Hill, along with their three-year-old son Leo.
The couple, who met whilst working for East Midlands Ambulance Service, were already looking to move to the area to help secure Leo a place at their preferred school. However, with their current property already on the market for over a year, and no sign of a buyer, it looked like their dream move was not going to happen anytime soon.
When Rebecca and Chris heard about Miller Homes’ latest development, they made sure they were one of the first in line the day that the sales centre opened its doors at Royal View. After viewing floor plans and talking to the sales adviser, they soon realised that they were eligible for the house builder’s Home Exchange scheme.
“We reserved the very next day,” said Rebecca. “Home Exchange presented the perfect solution for us and took away all of the hassle we’d been experiencing.
“It couldn’t have been easier. Miller bought our property and gave us a full independent valuation report, which reassured us we were getting a price that really reflected market value. There were no more estate agents fees or the need to show potential buyers round. We could just get on with planning our new family life.
“The size of the development was also a big selling point for us. With only 18 properties being built it feels quite exclusive. We also love the fact that each plot is quite large. Having a large garden makes a big difference, especially having a three-year-old with lots of energy!”
The three-bedroom Adams property features French doors in both the living and dining areas, which open out into the spacious garden, as well as an en-suite in the master bedroom. By reserving off-plan, Rebecca and Chris felt more involved in the building process:
“It gave us the opportunity to upgrade certain interior features with the team at Miller’s Options and Choices Centre,” added Rebecca. “We felt we were really able to put our own stamp on the property. The site manager also gave us regular updates as our home was being built. It was really exciting for all three of us to see it take shape.”
As Paul Walters, associate director at Miller Homes, explains, off-plan purchasing is becoming an increasingly popular option:
“Buying a new home can be a life changing experience and we find that many buyers are keen to take a more personal approach and be actively involved in key decisions.
“We’re delighted that Rebecca and Chris were able to combine off-plan purchasing and Home Exchange to create their dream home for themselves and Leo.”
Royal View in North Nottinghamshire offers a range of three, four and five-bedroom homes, with prices starting from £172,950. For more information, call 0808 163 3880 or visit the sales centre, which is open Thursday – Monday 10am-5pm. Details on other Miller Homes developments can be found at http://www.millerhomes.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
- Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
- Miller Homes operates in six regions across the UK – Scotland, North West, Yorkshire, North East, Midlands and Southern.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- In 2013 Miller Homes was awarded five star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
- Further information is available by visiting http://www.millerhomes.co.uk.
For more information on this press release, please contact Dan Trussell or Helen Shepherd at Tank PR by calling 0115 958 9840 or emailing dan(at)tankpr(dot)co(dot)uk / helen(at)tankpr(dot)co(dot)uk.
Miller_smith_jpeg: (L-R) Chris Smith, Leo Smith, Rebecca Smith