Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) April 18, 2014
Summit Racing and Atlanta Motor Speedway are putting the finishing touches in place for the inagural Summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama, April 26-27 at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. For high performance enthusiasts in the Southeast, it promises to be a match made in heaven.
Advertised as Georgia’s premier motoring festival, the Atlanta Motorama will showcase a wide array of vehicles including high performance cars, street rods, classic cars, trucks and off-road vehicles, exotics, and motorcycles. You’ll also see airplanes, boats, and military vehicles—practically anything with a motor can participate.
The Summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama will feature two full days of high performance fun:
• Car show midway featuring some of the nation’s best show vehicles
- Judged car show with awards in multiple categories
- Summit Racing Manufacturer Midway with more than 150 vendors and thousands of products
• Car-crushing exhibitions by Summit Racing/BIGFOOT and Trick Flow/BIGFOOT monster trucks
- Autograph session with Top Gear on History’s Rutledge Wood on Sunday 4/27—see his 1949 Chevy Step Van at Summit Racing display rig
- American Street Car Series Autocross sponsored by AARP—free with car show vehicle registration
- Nightly Speedway Cruise—show participants can drive on the high banks of Atlanta Motor Speedway
• Speedway Salon featuring some of the most expensive cars in the country
• Classic vehicle auction—one of the largest in the Southeastern U.S.
- Swap meet and car corral
• Hot Rodders of Tomorrow Competition—high school shop programs disassemble and reassemble and engine in a timed event
- Educational seminars on car care, buying/selling cars, defensive driving, and more
Summit Racing is also having a big sale on parts during the Summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama. Show attendees can order parts on-site in the Manufacturer Midway and have them shipped directly to their home, with free shipping and handling on all orders to anywhere in the continental U.S. during the show. Customers can also pick up their parts at the Summit Racing Retail Super Store in McDonough. The 25,000 square foot store is located at Exit 216 off I-75, just 20 minutes from Atlanta Motor Speedway.
Admission to the Summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama is $12 per day for adults and $5 for kids ages 6-11. Kids 5 and under will be admitted free.
Show hours are 9 am to 5 pm Saturday, April 26 and 9 am to 4 pm Sunday, April 27. For more information, visit http://www.AtlantaMotorama.com or call (770) 707-7904.
Summit Racing Equipment