Using EtQ’s mobile platform, you can manage and track compliance activities offline, meaning you can manage your quality, EHS and compliance activities anywhere, at anytime
Farmingdale, N.Y. (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
EtQ today announced that its latest release, Reliance 11, has expanded on its mobile offering.
EtQ’s mobile platform increases the capabilities of Reliance 11 by expanding its enterprise software applications to the convenience and flexibility of the mobile device, ensuring that compliance data is always close at hand. With EtQ mobility, users can work on forms in different applications while offline, and then synchronize all work done to the Reliance system. Administrators can personalize all forms for offline use, and the system automatically adapts the look and feel to match that of the mobile device used.
The form builder in EtQ’s designer application easily makes a mobile version of any Reliance application and allows you to access it from your mobile device. Key features include:
- Browse, search and select records on the server to download for offline use
- Automatically check out downloaded records to prevent concurrent updates while offline
- Update assigned tasks while offline in any application
- Attach pictures as supporting evidence
- Add a signature as an image
- Search and filter records offline
- Intelligent handling of large data sets to give the user access to the most needed information offline, with the option to connect to the server to see more
- Automatic bi-directional synchronization of data between mobile devices and the EtQ Reliance Enterprise server
“Using EtQ’s mobile platform, you can manage and track compliance activities offline, meaning you can manage your quality, EHS and compliance activities anywhere, at anytime,” stated Morgan Palmer, chief technology officer of EtQ. “With Reliance 11 mobile capabilities you will receive full functionality of EtQ’s applications—directly through your mobile device.”
The Reliance mobile platform is available for tablets running on iOS and Android operating systems. For more information on other enhancements made to the latest release, contact EtQ at email@example.com or 800.354.4476. Visit us on the Web at http://www.etq.com.
EtQ is the leading Quality, EHS, and Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. Founded in 1992, EtQ has always had a unique knowledge of Quality, EHS, and Operational Risk and Compliance processes, and strives to make overall quality operations and management systems better for businesses. EtQ is headquartered in Farmingdale, NY, with main offices located in the US and Europe. EtQ has been providing software solutions to a variety of markets for more than 20 years. For more information, please visit http://www.etq.com or contact us at 800.354.4476.