London, UK (PRWEB) April 18, 2014
During 2011 and 2012, the total number of world personal cloud accounts has grown by nearly 60%. More than half of all operators active around the globe will likely have launched personal cloud services by the end of 2014. Presently, personal cloud services provide numerous benefits and great opportunities for global operators that intend to differentiate their service offerings. Google, Apple, Microsoft and Dropbox are the dominant personal cloud market players, capturing around 85% of total personal cloud accounts.
From 2014 to 2018, the combined number of personal cloud accounts worldwide is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of nearly 25% and go beyond 3 billion by the end of the forecast period. As of 2013, the population penetration of personal cloud services will likely be 52%.
New research report “The Personal Cloud: A Strategic Imperative for Operators - Competitive Market Trends, Forecasts and Operator Business Models” worked out by Pyramid Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: The Personal Cloud: A Strategic Imperative for Operators - Competitive Market Trends, Forecasts and Operator Business Models
Published: April, 2014
Price: US$ 3,495.00
The topical report provides an all-encompassing coverage of the worldwide personal cloud market landscape. It grants access to a broad range of top-level data illustrating the present-day and historical industry performance, examines the key market sectors, and also pinpoints the most promising future growth areas. The novel research study offers a trustworthy competitive intelligence, throws light on the performance of the dominant personal cloud market players, scrutinizes how the top operators are positioning their personal cloud services, and investigates the major forces having a remarkable influence on the development of the global personal cloud market. In addition, the report includes a 5-year future forecast of the worldwide personal cloud market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Understand the significance of the personal cloud market.
- Learn how to look at the opportunity as a strategic imperative.
- Get a clear idea of how cloud computing impacts operators across the globe.
- Look close at the competitive landscape within the personal cloud market and understand who stands where in the marketplace.
- Find out how the major market players position themselves.
- Determine the most lucrative opportunities emerging in the market and understand how to exploit the maximum benefits from them.
- Get access to a complete set of results of an online survey of network operators’ expectations and views of personal cloud services worldwide.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Pyramid Research page.