London, UK (PRWEB) April 21, 2014
The dairy food market in France is poised for healthy growth at a 3% CAGR in the next five years. The puddings & desserts as well as yogurt sectors are anticipated to garner a bigger market share, as their decadent taste profile satisfies local consumers’ needs for indulgence and pleasure. The rapidly ageing population in France is predicted to spur the domestic demand for yogurts. On average, babies and kids make up the largest group of consumers of dairy food in the country. This very group can possibly be targeted by a range of dairy products that have age-specific health benefits, such as calcium for healthy bone development. The consumers of dairy food in France prefer regional and local cheeses owing to heritage quality they provide, as well as they tend to look to milk to satisfy their nutritional needs. A great number of women in the country seek on-the-go snack/meal solutions for themselves and also for their families.
Isigny Sainte Mère, Bio-tiful Dairy, Candia, Penn Da Benn, Bright Dairy and Food Co, Carrefour, Compagnie des Fromages and RichesMonts, Danone, Laita, Kirin Brewery, Coeur de Lion, Koiwai Dairy Products, Lactel, Powerful Yogurt, Président and Taillefine are amid the dominant players of the local dairy food market.
New research report “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the French Dairy Food Market” drawn up by Canadean is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the French Dairy Food Market
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 6,320.00
The new report provides a comprehensive guide to the French dairy food market with a special focus on the country’s dairy foods consumption trends. It covers all of the aspects relevant to the industry in detail, throws light on the main demographic groups stimulating the dairy product consumption in France, as well as scrutinizes the consumers’ motivations. The topical study presents a heap of valuable market data together with an up-close consumer analysis, identifies and investigates the dominant trends in the domestic dairy food market, touches upon the major product and marketing strategies, and discloses information on the market value and volume data for 2008-2018. In addition, the insightful report pinpoints and carefully discusses the domestic consumption trends, besides highlighting the forces expected to have a bearing on dairy food consumption in the country in the years to come.
Reasons to Buy:
- Take deep insight into the French dairy food market scenario.
- Obtain access to a broad range of the industry performance estimated for 2008-2018.
- Determine and gain a comprehensive understanding of the most important trends within the domestic dairy food market.
- Define whether existing beliefs concerning the forces influencing the consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
- Be ready to make the right business decisions by gaining the high-quality market intelligence.
- Find out about the dairy food consumption trends in France getting access to authoritative consumption surveys as well as profound consumption motivation analyses.
- Get a glimpse at the future development trends in the French dairy food market through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.