Billerica, MA (PRWEB) April 23, 2014
Every year, in celebration of Earth Day, GXT Green recognizes organizations that have made significant contributions to sustainability efforts in their individual companies, their communities, or to the planet. This year, we are pleased to recognize three Honor Roll Champions. All individuals who nominated candidates in 2014 are also now doing their part for our environment as well. Each of them has received a free WheelSeal Medallion for their car, which indicates that GXT Green has offset the carbon footprint of their vehicle for the year.
For 2014, there were nine finalists chosen from the nominations received. Three of these nominees were selected by our judges to receive recognition as champions.
The 2014 GXT Green Earth Day Finalists are:
1. Roche Bros./Sudbury Farms Grocery Chain: For innovation and implementation of sustainable solutions for their consumers.
2. SCALE (Society to Create Awareness towards Life and Environment), India: For promoting sustainable solutions.
3. Zoo New England (Franklin Park and Stone Zoos): For promoting appreciation of wildlife, educating, and practicing sustainable behavior.
Please join us in celebrating the success of these companies, and support them with your business.
The detailed list of champions and the finalists, which includes a description of their accomplishments, can be found at http://www.gxtgreen.com/honorroll.
About GXT Green:
GXT Green, “where Economics Meets Ecology” is a leader in creating and leveraging strategies, services, and products that help the corporate community meet their economic and social sustainability needs.
GXT Green supports clients in three areas:
- Drive improved profitability and sustainability through innovative materials and products that address urgent environmental concerns such as plastic bags and EPS or Styrofoam packaging pollution. Products include ECOgrade™ degradable bags; ECOgrade agricultural row covers, the underlying ECOgrade Resin additive which can be used as a cost effective and sustainable plastic resin alternative; and the ECO-R3SP zero-waste packing solution.
- Design and execute green marketing strategies to enhance corporate brands. Outstanding sustainability accomplishments are recognized as a public service through the GXT Green Seal Certification Program.
- Complete the zero carbon footprint equation by developing and offering carbon offset credits derived from the highest quality carbon projects around the world. GXT Green is involved in development of REDD+ carbon offset forestry projects in several countries.
GXT Green is a division of Global Exchange Technologies, Inc. http://www.GxtGreen.com.