London (PRWEB UK) 25 April 2014
The SUINT1500RTXL2UA UPS and the SRXCOOL33K air conditioning unit have both been commended in the first round of judging by the DataCentre Solutions magazine editorial team in the Datacentre Power and Cooling Category. The voting now moves to a public voting system, live via the DCS Awards Website - http://www.dcsawards.com/voting.php. Voting closes on 1st May, with the winners announced at an Awards Dinner on May 15th in London. The DCS awards are designed to reward the product designers, manufacturers, suppliers and providers operating in the datacentre arena. The Awards recognise the achievements of the vendors and their business partners alike and this year encompass a wider range of both facilities and information technology award categories designed to address all of the main areas of the datacentre market in Europe.
Tripp Lite Product Finalists:
SUINT1500RTXL2UA - 1.5kVA On-Line Double-Conversion UPS, 2U Rack/Tower
- 1500VA / 1.5kVA / 1200 watt on-line double-conversion 2U rack/tower UPS
- 200/208/220/230/240V 50/60Hz output; High efficiency economy mode option
- Expandable runtime; Hot-swap batteries; 19 in / 48.3cm installed depth
- USB, RS232 & EPO ports; support for SNMP/WEB card options
- Front panel status LEDs with detailed load and battery metering
- 2 independently switchable output load banks
- C14 inlet, C13 outlets, 2 C13 to C14 power cables included
SRXCOOL33K - 33,000 BTU Energy-Saving, Row-Based Air Conditioning Unit
- 33,000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power with 1/3 less power consumption
- Variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve (EEV) enable precision cooling adjustments--no more wasteful, noisy cycling between off and full blast
- Soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads
- Self-contained, zero-maintenance unit re-humidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream- no floor drain, water collection tank, external condenser, refrigerant piping, duct work or plumbing required
- Hardwire Input (User-supplied IEC 309 32-amp set, optional) - no electrician needed
- 200-240V AC Input, 50/60 Hz frequency compatibility
All products are available in the UK, typical RRPs are as follows - SUINT1500RTXL2UA - £805 and SRXCOOL33K - £9052. For all sales enquiries please call 01635 887396.
Darwin Haines, Vice President of Sales, EMEA and Asia for Tripp Lite, comments: “We are extremely proud to be shortlisted as a finalist in these prestigious awards. It is great recognition of the investment in research and development that we have put into these products. At Tripp Lite our core goal is to develop products that offer comprehensive features, high build quality and reliability, at market leading price points. We have been delighted with the feedback from our customers on the SUINT1500RTXL2UA and SRXCOOL33K, awards such as these offer further independent validation.”
Now established as one of the most high profile Datacentre Awards in Europe, the DCS Awards features over 22 categories and attracts thousands of votes from across Europe. You can read more via http://www.dcsawards.com/.
About Tripp Lite:
Outstanding product reliability and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for 90 years. Tripp Lite’s innovations include the world’s first UPS system designed specifically for personal computers, and the world’s most trusted premium surge suppressor—the Isobar®—with more than 19 million in use. Tripp Lite maintains the highest level of ready-to-ship inventory in the industry with more than 2,500 different products, including UPS systems, rack systems, PDUs, PowerAlert software for enterprise-level system management and control, surge suppressors, KVM switches, cables and connectivity products, inverters, power strips, notebook accessories and more. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite maintains a global presence with fully staffed offices worldwide. Additional information, including a list of Tripp Lite’s sales offices and authorised reseller partners, can be found by visiting Tripp Lite’s website: http://www.tripplite.com.