"Only 1.5 cents/minute to call South Korea mobiles or landlines with the two monthly plans on Koryotel.com"
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) April 25, 2014
For everyone interested to save money when calling South Korea, Koryotel.com lowered the rates on its monthly plans, South Korea 500 and South Korea 1000. Koryotel.com cut about 20% off the old monthly plans prices, and the new rates are $7.49 per month for 500 minutes, and $14.99 for 1000 available to both mobiles and landlines.
The option of using a tariff plan instead of regular prepaid credit works best with those having friends and family in South Korea, and calling this destination regularly. For new customers the optimization of the 2 plans makes available a welcoming product, while the old ones benefit from a price drop. For these current subscribers the new monthly fee will come to effect starting the next billing cycle.
One can call both mobiles and landlines in South Korea if subscribed to any of the 2 plans. The greatest advantage is the price-quality ratio:
- South Korea 500 offers 500 minutes for $7.49/month, which basically means that customers can call at only 1.5 ¢/min
- South Korea 1000 makes available 1000 minutes for the monthly fee of $14.99, which translates into 1.5 ¢/min for call to South Korea
With Koryotel.com, customers can call South Korea in three different ways:
- from KeepCalling app for iOS or Android, using the their phone contacts
- through access numbers when they have no Internet connection
- using Web Call app for calls from PC to phone via Internet
Koryotel.com makes the plans flexible. One can upgrade or downgrade their plans whenever convenient, without paying anything extra; just choose the one that suits them best. That means one can switch from South Korea 500 to South Korea 1000, and vice-versa. Any changes of the kind to the monthly subscription is free of charge. Plus, any plan can be canceled anytime with no penalties.
In case one runs out of minutes before the 30 day active period, one can add credit as Voice Credit, which works as an extra option to fill in the fixed 500 or 1000 minute plan.
Other advantages of Koryotel.com monthly plans:
- All plans offer minutes to any phone in South Korea, whether mobile or landline. The batch of minutes is available for 30 days.
- Automatic renewal and charging helps to avoid running out of minutes. Customers are charged directly on their credit or debit card, without having to go to the website to buy a new calling card or even turn on the computer for a purchase. Customer applies for a monthly plan only once, before the first use. Then minutes are added on the balance without any intervention.
- Much lower rates for the same destination when using the plan instead of Voice Credit; in this case one pays only 1.5 cents/minute to call South Korea.
- The rates per month are tailored to fit any budget or need.
In addition to monthly plans, Koryotel.com offers Voice Credit, a prepaid service for international calls and SMS. As compared to monthly plans, Voice Credit is purchased occasionally and can be used to call several destinations not just one. The price per minute is a bit higher than in South Korea 500 or South Korea 1000: 1.5 ¢/min.
Ordering on Koryotel.com takes few seconds, transactions are transparent, and there are no hidden fees. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal; all products can be bought with a credit or debit card, or with PayPal except for monthly plans. Moreover, payment is available in several currencies: US, Australian or Canadian Dollars, plus British Pounds and Euros. The payment security system is known as very strong.
Extras on Koryotel.com
- The loyalty program known as Thank You points are granted for every purchase, and can be converted into free Voice Credit for calls and SMS.
- Features like PINless and Speed Dial are free of charge and can be activated anytime.
- Customer Service is available 24/7, offering individual attention and assistance.
- Orders can be placed from any PC or smartphone, comfortably and easily, even on the go; the sole condition is to have Internet access.
- The friendly website design makes browsing easy.
- Transaction details and call records displayed in the online account.
- Promotions are also advertised by email for those having subscribed to the Newsletter.
Koryotel.com is a website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, that was listed as no.16 among the fastest growing companies in the telecommunications industry in 2013, by Inc Magazine. KeepCalling, the company behind Koryotel.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from monthly plans: Voice Credit, Virtual Number, Mobile Recharge. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to over 200,000 consumers and businesses.