"Finally a service at high international standards." (Raul Georgescu)
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 25, 2014
SunaRomania.com launched two monthly plans, Romania 500 and Romania 1000. The plans address everyone interested in saving money on calls to Romania. One plan offers 500 calling minutes for $10.99, while the other includes 1000 for $21.99 per month. A tariff plan is a better option than regular prepaid credit if one has friends and family in Romania and he/she calls this destination frequently.
Both plans offer minutes for calls to both mobiles and landlines in Romania, and offer the best ratio price-quality:
- Romania 500 offers 500 minutes for $10.99 a month.
- Romania 1000 monthly plan offers 1000 minutes for a monthly fee of $21.99.
With SunaRomania.com, customers can call Romania in three different ways:
- from KeepCalling app for iOS or Android, using one's phone contacts
- through access numbers when they have no Internet connection
- using Web Call app for calls from PC to phone via Internet
Advantages of SunaRomania.com monthly plans:
- All plans offer minutes to any phone in Romania, whether mobile or landline. The batch of minutes is available for 30 days.
- Any of the plans will renew automatically, and the customer is charged directly on their credit or debit card, without having to go to the website to buy a new calling card or even turn on the computer for a purchase. Customer applies for a monthly plan only once, before the first use. Then, minutes are added without any intervention and payment is made automatically.
- Running out of minutes is avoided.
- All customers benefit from much lower rates for the same destination when using the plan instead of Voice Credit; in this case one pays only 2.2 cents/minute to call Romania.
- The rates per month are tailored to fit any budget or need.
- Upgrading and downgrading are possible whenever convenient, without paying anything extra. Romania 500 can be upgraded to Romania 1000. The same way, Romania 1000 can be downgraded to Romania 500, whenever necessary.
In case one runs out of minutes before the 30 day active period, one can purchase Voice Credit, which works as an extra option to fill in the fixed 500 or 1000 minute plan.
In addition to monthly plans, SunaRomania.com offers Voice Credit, a prepaid service for international calls and SMS. As compared to monthly plans, Voice Credit is purchased occasionally, since the price per minute is a bit higher than in Romania 500 or Romania 1000.
Ordering on SunaRomania.com takes few seconds, transactions are transparent, and there are no hidden fees. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal; all products can be bought with a credit or debit card, or with PayPal except for monthly plans. Moreover, payment is available in several currencies: US, Australian or Canadian Dollars, plus British Pounds and Euros. The payment security system is known as very strong.
Extras on SunaRomania.com
- Thank You points are granted for every purchase, and can be converted into free Voice Credit for calls and SMS.
- Features like PINless and Speed Dial cost nothing and can be activated anytime.
- Customer Service is available 24/7, offering individual attention and assistance.
- Orders can be placed from any PC or smartphone, comfortably and easily, even on the go; the sole condition is to have Internet access.
- The friendly website design makes browsing easy.
- Order status, invoices and other records displayed in the online account.
- Promotions are also advertised by email for those having subscribed to the Newsletter.
Customer reviews point to these aspects of the service:
"Great service! I've been using it for 3 years already." (L D Dicu)
"Finally a service at high international standards. Well done! We've been using your service for several months and we are very pleased with it. We're glad we have found you." (Raul Georgescu)
SunaRomania.com is a website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, that was listed as no. 16 among the fastest growing companies in the telecommunications industry in 2013, by Inc Magazine. KeepCalling, the company behind SunaRomania.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from monthly plans: Voice Credit, Virtual Number, Mobile Recharge. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to over 200,000 consumers and businesses.