Washington, DC (PRWEB) April 23, 2014
FierceCMO (http://www.fiercecmo.com) today released its first annual list of the “Women to Watch” in B2B marketing. This compelling list identifies women in the B2B marketing industry identified by the FierceCMO editorial team to be making a significant impact on the industry.
FierceCMO, an email newsletter for the B2B marketing industry, evaluated numerous industry leaders in order to compile a list of the top ten. The criteria used to evaluate contenders included overall thought leadership in the B2B marketing field as well as the ability to set strategic goals in both the marketing department and on a company-wide level.
"All of the winners are noteworthy for their overall contributions to the industry,” said Tequia Burt, Editor of FierceCMO. "Each is a trailblazer who does her job with much finesse, acumen, and success.”
A full profile of each of this year’s winners is now available on the FierceCMO Web site at: http://www.fiercecmo.com/special-reports/2014-b2b-women-watch.
The 2014 B2B Women to Watch, as selected by FierceCMO, are:
1. Ardath Albee, CEO of Marketing Interactions Inc.
2. Linda Boff, Director of Global Brand Marketing at GE
3. Belinda Hudmon, Senior Director of Global Brand and Digital Marketing at Motorola Solutions
4. Lauren McCadney, Senior Manager of Social Media at CDW
5. Julia Mee, Senior Director of Advertising, Media & Sponsorships at Cisco
6. Liz Miller, Senior Vice President of Marketing at the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council
7. Gail Moody-Byrd, Senior Director of Marketing at SAP in the Integrated Digital Group
8. Petra Neiger, Director of Communications at Siemens Healthcare
9. Debbie Qaqish, Principal Partner and CSO at The Pedowitz Group
10. Laura Ramos, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
FierceMarkets, a division of Questex Media Group, LLC, is a leader in B2B e-media, providing information and marketing services in the telecommunications, life sciences, healthcare, IT, energy, government, finance, and retail industries through its portfolio of email newsletters, websites, webinars and live events. Every business day, FierceMarkets' wide array of digital publications reaches more than 1.5 million executives in more than 100 countries.
Current publications include: Energy: FierceEnergy; FierceSmartgrid; Telecom: FierceWireless; FierceCable; FierceDeveloper; FierceOnlineVideo; FierceTelecom; FierceWirelessTech; FierceWireless:Europe / TelecomsEMEA, Telecom Asia; Healthcare: FierceEMR; FierceHealthcare; FierceHealthFinance; FierceHealthIT; FierceHealthPayer; FierceMedicalImaging; FierceMobileHealthcare; FiercePracticeManagement; Hospital Impact; Life Sciences:FierceBiotech; FierceBiotechIT; FierceBiotech Research; FierceCRO; FierceDiagnostics, FierceDrugDelivery; FierceMedicalDevices; FiercePharma; FiercePharmaMarketing; FiercePharmaManufacturing; FierceVaccines; Enterprise IT: FierceBigData; FierceCIO; FierceCIO:TechWatch; FierceContentManagement; FierceMobileIT; FierceEnterpriseCommunications; Finance: FierceCFO; FierceFinanceIT; Government: FierceGovernment; FierceGovernmentIT; FierceHomelandSecurity; and FierceMobileGovernment; Marketing & Retail: FierceCMO; FierceMobileRetail; FierceRetail; and FierceRetailIT.