Columbus, Ohio (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
nChannel, creator of the leading cloud-based multichannel operations management platform, announced today the addition of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Connector to its flagship software, nCOM AppSuite. The Connector gives NAV users the tools to simplify the management of the daily operational tasks associated with selling through multiple sales channels, helping them maximize revenue and control costs.
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Connector allows users to seamlessly share data with their existing systems, including point-of-sale systems such as Microsoft Dynamics RMS and OpSuite; eCommerce packages such as Magento, Shopify, and AspDotNetStorefront; and online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay.
Through that connection, users can complete the following tasks across any number of physical or online sales channels:
- Upload product information from multiple sources, including spreadsheets
- Merchandise products for each unique sales channel
- Efficiently execute pricing and promotions
- Intelligently split, route, and fulfill orders through single or multiple-inventory locations
- Accurately post accounting transactions
- Manage customer data by creating new customer records or updating existing ones
- Synchronize inventory availability between online channels and inventory locations
- Monitor and analyze company-wide sales activity through a single dashboard
- Exchange purchase orders, inventory, and shipping information with suppliers
According to Steve Weber, President and CEO of nChannel, the Microsoft community is actively migrating to a multichannel sales strategy. At a time when big-box retailers are having to reevaluate their selling strategies, small to mid-sized companies are looking to eCommerce and online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay to fuel their growth and win over buyers.
nChannel, Inc., creator of the leading cloud-based multichannel operations management software solution, provides sellers with the tools to manage multiple sales channels with unprecedented ease and flexibility. Through its Any Channel Operations Management (nCOM) AppSuite, nChannel helps retailers become the most convenient shopping choice for both B2C and B2B customers. The suite includes applications that create efficiencies in merchandising, order management, inventory, customer interaction, supply chain integration and analytics between brick and mortar stores, web stores, online marketplaces and back-end systems. In 2013, nChannel subscribers sold more than 1.8M products to 660,000 buyers through the nCOM AppSuite representing more than $225M in revenue, including more than $12M in eBay and Amazon transactions. To learn more, visit http://www.nchannel.com.