London, UK (PRWEB) April 23, 2014
The global demand for dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) has been gradually declining during the past few years due to tough competition from more cost-effective substitutes, such as PTA. The world consumption of DMT in various segments is predicted to decrease as PTA steadily replaces DMT as the preferred raw material. Low cost of novel PTA units and the ability to manufacture diverse grades of PET polymers are anticipated to boost the PTA sector growth whilst at the same time negatively influencing DMT demand.
Region-wise, Asia-Pacific currently is the largest DMT market in the world. Such countries as China, Japan and South Korea account for the largest chunks of the region’s total production capacity. SK Innovation Co Ltd, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation and Teijin Limited are among the top players operating in the local DMT market.
Comprehensive analysis and forecast of world, regional and country DMT markets can be found in the topical research study “Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing DMT capacities, production and demand trends, exports and imports statistics; and traces local price fluctuations.
Title: Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The in-demand report gives access to the top-level data on the global, regional and country DMT markets and also presents a whole pack of significant estimates of the actual and historical industry performance. Besides, the research study peers deep into the DMT market, DMT competitive environment, discloses valuable statistics on DMT capacity, production/demand and exports/imports, traces the latest local price changes, and sheds light on the leading market development trends, thoroughly examines the key market growth propellers and resistors. The topical report describes the actual situation in the raw materials segment, contains comprehensive profiles of the dominant lithium producers as well as suppliers, includes a brief overview of the key consumers across the world, and also touches upon the burning industry concerns/issues. In addition, the report points out the future perspectives of the worldwide, regional and national DMT markets through 2018.
- All-encompassing analysis of the worldwide DMT market.
- Profound insights into the scenario of the regional and country DMT.
- Trustworthy statistics (present and historical) illustrating DMT capacity, supply and consumption, exports and imports (by country, by region and globally).
- Detailed snapshot of the key market development trends.
- Comprehensive summary of the main market growth drivers and resistors.
- Extensive overview of the most significant DMT industry concerns and issues.
- Top-level data on the most recent industry strategic activities.
- Close look at the competitive landscape together with informative profiles of the top enterprises engaged in the industry.
- Broad range of vital projections for the DMT market performance from 2014 to 2018.
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.