Fairfield, NJ (PRWEB) April 24, 2014
Vision-e, a Salesforce partner providing sales productivity software, applications, and implementation, today announced that Louis Motelli has joined the Vision-e Career Development program as a Salesforce Administrator. Motelli will receive mentoring and training as he works on Salesforce administration tasks, adding to his already completed Salesforce Administration training, engineering, and team leadership background.
Vision-e connected with Motelli through the Veterans2Work program, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The Veterans2Work program places qualified veterans directly with partner employers or employs them in the Veterans2Work services company. Through Veterans2Work, companies have the opportunity to tap the full productive potential of United States veterans while, at the same time, providing veterans with the support they need to launch and sustain successful post-service careers.
While Veterans2Work provides its clients with a variety of training programs from which to choose, in Motelli's case, the Veterans2Work Technology Training program, which prepares veterans for careers as Salesforce Administrators, was the right choice. The 16-week program starts with 4 weeks of informal self-study and hands-on exposure to the Salesforce.com environment. This is then followed by two weeks of formal, on-site instruction, and then a paid internship with a Salesforce customer company. During this time, participants also receive individualized tutoring to help the candidates pass the Salesforce certification test. The final step of the program involves placement into a permanent position as a Salesforce Administrator.
Comments on the News:
According to Derek Bennett, in his May 2013 Harvard Business Review blog post, “Any business, large or small, that has hired veterans knows that they are often ideal employees. Veterans are driven and mission-focused and most are looking for new opportunities to lead productive lives and contribute to society.” Employers interested in hiring or sponsoring a veteran, and individuals interested in making donations of money or time, can get more information about Veterans2Work, and its various programs, at http://veterans2work.force.com.
Background on Louis Motelli:
- During his years in the U.S. Army, Motelli, an MP and team leader, was the recipient of many medals, awards, and commendations, including the Combat Action Badge, Army Commendation Medal with V, and the Iraq Campaign Medal with Bronze Service Star.
- Learn more about Veterans2Work by visiting http://www.Veterans2Work.org.
- Learn more about Vision-e and its various apps and services, by going to http://www.Visione.com.
- Vision-e, in alliance with Salesforce, is a leader in CRM implementations and productivity applications. Vision-e meets the emerging needs of customers by providing rapid CRM implementation, mobile and cloud computing technologies and external system integrations.
- Vision-e has the experience and expertise to deliver fast and responsive Salesforce solutions so customers get the performance they expect.
- From bakers to bankers, garages to GM, Vision-e creates affordable, effective, customized Salesforce solutions for any size business, with any size budget. Vision-e puts its customers first so they can put their customers first.
- “Vision-e provides elegant, highly customizable solutions that help companies of all sizes get the most out of the Salesforce platform. Vision-e: it’s Salesforce…extraordinary.” ~ Jule Limoli, CEO, Vision-e
- For more information on Vision-e, go to http://www.Visione.com or call 888-611-2679. Vision-e is headquartered in Fairfield, NJ.