There are always a lot of questions that tenants have before, during, and after their stay in a rental home or apartment. We are providing solid answers to those questions in an ever expanding catalog of resources for tenants.
Austin TX (PRWEB) April 24, 2014
The site focuses on the relationships between tenants and landlords, focusing on tenants needs. For tenants, it is an easy-to-navigate site which provides answers to basic questions regarding rentals, leases, evictions, and other relevant questions. Additionally, tenants are able to search for rental property throughout the USA, and get information on nearby shopping, restaurants, schools, and places of employment.
Ryan Wiggins, CEO, says, “There are always a lot of questions that tenants have before, during, and after their stay in a rental home or apartment. We are providing solid answers to those questions in an ever expanding catalog of resources for tenants.”
Before a tenant moves in, the Tenants.com website provides answers to questions such as:
- Is a better financial choice to rent or to purchase a home?
- How can someone find a good rental in a safe neighborhood near good schools?
- What should a prospective tenant look for in a lease to be sure they are covered?
After a tenant moves in, there are often questions such as:
- Should rental insurance be purchased?
- What repairs or improvements can a tenant make to their rental?
- What legal rights do tenants have?
When a tenant is moving out there are more considerations:
- What can be done if an eviction notice is served?
- How can tenants be sure to get their security deposit back?
- How can a tenant get legal assistance from a tenant rights lawyer?
With the continual addition of topics of interest to tenants, Tenants.com hopes to become the number one resource for tenants to go to for answers, resources, tenant products, and other assistance.
Tenants.com was founded by a team of tenant relations landlording experts with over 20 years of experience. The goal is to provide the resources needed for both tenants and landlords to have a great long lasting relationship.