Campbell, California (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
Mobile Experts released a 90-page market study today, which investigates case studies related to In-Building Wireless Infrastructure and the Enterprise. Over the past five years, Mobile Experts has become the industry’s leading analyst firm for Small Cells, DAS, Carrier Wi-Fi, and Cloud RAN, with in-depth analysis in each market area. The new study combines the company’s expertise in four different market segments, to show the economics behind each solution in various buildings.
Joe Madden, Principal Analyst at Mobile Experts explained, “In-Building Wireless is emerging the next frontier in the mobile market. This is a huge opportunity on the horizon. A market opportunity of more than $100 billion is emerging, and our analysts have developed a method to predict just how much of the total opportunity will be addressed each year. We expect in-building mobile equipment revenue to reach $10 billion in 2018, with another $8-10 billion devoted to installation.”
The 90-page market study includes analysis on multiple types of Small Cells, Distributed Antenna Systems, Low Power Remote Radio Heads (such as the Ericsson Radio Dot and Huawei LampSite systems) and Repeaters. Carrier Wi-Fi is also considered in combination with Small Cells, DAS, and Low Power RRH systems.
“The billions of buildings in the world require staggering variety in mobile infrastructure, to support high-speed data in all situations,” explained Mr. Madden. “Our analysis breaks the market down, with specific case studies to illustrate the ‘sweet spots’ for DAS, Small Cells, Repeaters, and C-RAN. We’re the only analyst firm with sufficient depth in all of these areas to provide quantitative analysis of all four.”
This 90-page market study includes more than 80 charts and diagrams, including:
- System diagrams illustrating expected in-building architectures;
- Shipment forecasts for all in-building mobile infrastructure options;
- Pricing and revenue forecasts for each type of infrastructure;
- Analysis of the price elasticity for enterprises to invest in mobile infrastructure;
- Case studies for hotels, corporate, and industrial scenarios, to illustrate the economics of each technology solution for neutral hosts and for mobile operators;
- Analysis of the total market opportunity in multi-operator and single-operator segments;
- Predictions for deployment models shifting from operators to neutral hosts and end users;
- Predictions for enterprise investment in licensed infrastructure
About Mobile Experts LLC:
Mobile Experts provides insightful market analysis for the mobile infrastructure and mobile handset markets. Our analysts are true experts, who remain focused on topics where each analyst has 20 years of experience or more. Research topics center on technology introduction for radio frequency (RF) and communications innovation. Recent publications focus on Small Cells, Semiconductors for Small Cells, Macro Base Station Transceivers, Semiconductors for RRH, Active Antenna Systems, Backhaul for Small Cells, DAS, Cloud RAN, and Carrier WiFi.