Enabling the sales force is the best way for modern marketers to prove that they can produce revenue for the organization.
London, Ontario (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
Demand Metric, a marketing research and advisory firm, announces the publication of “Sales Enablement: Best Practices, Case Studies and Insights.” The report delivers key recommendations and best practices for how Sales Enablement can make a significant and positive impact on the organizations that are employing it.
Sales Enablement has become one of the most critical arenas for success for modern marketing and sales organizations. “As a function, Sales Enablement is fundamentally redefining the way Marketing and Sales teams do their jobs,” says Clare Price, vice president of research at Demand Metric. “Enabling the sales force is the best way for modern marketers to prove that they can produce revenue for the organization.”
Report highlights include:
- Success for Sales Enablement is built around one basic tenet – Alignment. This alignment must occur in five key areas: Marketing & Sales Operations, Roles and Responsibilities, Process Alignment, Content Alignment and Technology, Systems & Platform Alignment.
- Larger companies, who view Sales Enablement strategically rather than operationally, are getting more benefits from their use of Sales Enablement.
- The report identifies ten factors, such as increasing competitive pressure, as the most notable trends creating the willingness to engage in Sales Enablement.
The “Sales Enablement: Best Practices, Case Studies and Insights” also covers Sales Enablement systems and applications from six solution categories to help readers make better informed vendor choices in these six application areas:
- Enablement Knowledge Management (KM)
- Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
- Sales Intelligence
- Communications Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Marketing Automation (MA)
Through May 16, 2014, interested persons can download a free copy of this report by visiting Demand Metric Sales Enablement Virtual Summit event site, where they can also view keynote sessions and customer success panels on demand.
About Demand Metric
Demand Metric is a global marketing research & advisory firm serving a membership community of over 40,000 marketing professionals, CEOs, and business owners with advisory services, 100+ research & benchmarking reports, 20+ consulting methodologies, 50+ training workshops & courses, and a library of 500+ practical tools and templates. Using Demand Metric resources, members complete projects faster and with greater confidence, boosting respect for the marketing team and making it easier to justify needed resources. Our 1,200+ corporate clients range from start-ups to consulting firms to members of the Global 1000. To learn more about Demand Metric, please visit: http://www.demandmetric.com.