17 year established Internet-based business with $778,000 Annual Revenue, and $250,000 in Net Income for sale.
Bradenton, FL (PRWEB) April 26, 2014
A US-based Internet Section 125 Plan Document & Administration Company, Core Documents, Inc., in business since 1997 is looking for a suitable buyer. The Company is the leading provider of affordable Section 125 Cafeteria and HRA plan documents that allow their clients' employees to pretax insurance premium, out-of-pocket medical expenses, and dependent care expenses through their branded products.
The business is an established, 17 year, brand in the marketplace with:
- 30,600+ plan document customers, and
- 4,775 agent/affiliate centers of influence,
- 263 administration clients servicing 2,034 employees with monthly recurring revenue,
- 2013 gross revenue of $778,000, approximately $250,000 in net income to the owner.
The company provides complimentary plan design consulting, as well as cost effective, IRS-compliant plan documents to thousands of satisfied agents and employer groups nationwide, including:
- Section 125 Premium Only Plans (POP), to pretax health insurance
- Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plans, to pretax medical expenses
- Dependent Care Assistance FSA Plans, to pretax dependent care expenses
- Section 105 HRA Plans for the self-employed, to pretax insurance and medical
- Section 132 Transit & Parking Plans, to pretax parking and transit expenses
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) Plans, small employer self-funded healthcare with numerous design options,
- and, internet-based, state-of-the-art, FSA and HRA administration services.
Plan documents start at only $99, which is quickly recouped by their clients through employer savings of approximately 7.65% in matching payroll taxes. Client employees save up to 35% in payroll taxes. The IRS and DOL require the employer to have a compliant plan document before pretax deductions can be taken.
See more complete information and asking price at: http://www.bizbuysell.com/Business-Opportunity/Section-125-Plan-Document-and-Administration-Business/1080228