Extensively Revised PCI Policy Pack for Version 3.0 Just Released by the Global Payments Experts at pcipolicyportal.com.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 24, 2014
pcipolicyportal.com now offers a completely revised PCI Policy Pack consisting of hundreds of Version 3.0 PCI DSS policies and procedures. It’s called the Global PCI DSS Policies Packet and it’s been extensively developed by industry leading PCI compliance experts with years of information security experience. The Global PCI DSS Policies Packet comes complete with the following sections:
- Section I: A comprehensive process for becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) that includes a step-by-step checklist for assessing one’s specific PCI requirements and overall needs.
- Section II: Hundreds of pages of professionally developed information security and operational specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates – and more – for ensuring rapid compliance with the PCI DSS standards. Additionally, section II contains dozens of critical provisioning and hardening documents for securing all in-scope system components.
- Section III: In-depth information security manual filled with dozens of essential policies and procedures. This document, at over 100 pages in length, is an excellent tool for helping put in place numerous security best practices.
- Section: IV: Certificate of compliance that’s awarded to merchants and service providers who’ve successfully completed all mandated requirements put forth by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- Section V: Industry leading PCI Security Awareness Training Packet consisting of a comprehensive security manual (65 + pages), along with over 100 + PowerPoint (PPT) slides.
- Section VI: PCI DSS project management template.
The Global PCI DSS Policies Packet contains all the necessary information security policy documents for ensuring compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. Merchants and service providers now have a proven and trusted source for all their PCI policy needs, and that’s pcipolicyportal.com.