Campbell, CA (PRWEB) April 25, 2014
On-Site.com, top online leasing provider for the apartment business, is proud to announce its second annual “Win a VIP Trip to NAA” sweepstakes featuring a trip to the 2014 National Apartment Association (NAA) Education Conference & Exposition in Denver, CO.
Two multifamily professionals will win a VIP prize package valued at more than $2,000, including:
- Full conference pass to the NAA Education Conference & Exposition
- $1,000 toward travel and lodging
- Entrance to THE After Party immediately following NAA’s Opening Party
- Airport transportation
Apartment professionals of all levels are encouraged to enter to win online at http://www.on-site.com/vip on or before the May 7, 2014 deadline. Those already registered for the conference are still eligible to enter, as On-Site will reimburse up to $900 of the cost of a 2014 conference pass if already purchased.
Attendees come back year after year to the NAA Education Conference & Exposition to be inspired by world-class speakers, learn new ideas and discover new technologies.
This year’s conference, being held June 18-21, includes:
- Opening keynote by actor Michael J. Fox, and inspiring stories from Barbara Corcoran and Daymond John of ABC’s Shark Tank.
- Breakout sessions covering everything from marketing, sales, technology, and operations to industry trends, executive issues, and more.
- Two days to explore the exposition and see what new innovative products and services that hundreds of suppliers have to offer multifamily housing professionals
- Receptions, meetings, and interactive education settings where attendees share ideas and build their professional network
On-Site’s NAA 2014 VIP Trip winner will be announced in mid May. Sweepstakes terms and conditions can be read here.