(PRWEB) May 13, 2014
With over 327 million mobile phones in the U.S. alone, mobile coupons have grown in consumer preference to provide ten times higher redemption rates than print coupons. Golfantage can combine real time rewards, exclusive offers, coupons and digital punch cards into one simple mobile platform. Branded course-specific and developed exclusively for the golf industry, Golfantage creates individual mobile applications for course operators that deliver engaging and compelling offers direct to the mobile phones of the course’s best customers.
91% of adults now have their mobile phone within arm’s reach 24/7. As mobile technology continues to influence consumers’ buying behaviors, it becomes increasingly important for golf facilties to integrate engaging mobile loyalty solutions that provide: simplicity of management, boost in cross-selling revenue, instantaneous rewards for customer loyalty, and real time program performance analytics.
Golfantage mobile rewards applications have been developed around one word: simplicity. The company understands that golf professionals want to spend their time managing business to provide the best client experience, rather than managing technical software. Golfantage offers course operators a uniquely branded turn-key mobile rewards platform providing their customers with engaging incentives that reinforce course loyalty, and drive additional revenue from channels including: golf, dining, instruction, and merchandise. Golfantage customizes each mobile reward program to best merchandise each facility, incorporating specific course colors and logo. Each course operator gets their own SMS long code to alert customers of new rewards and special offers. Golfantage’s mobile rewards platform utilizes geo-location technology that requires customers to be at the course location to redeem offers.
With Golfantage, course managers simply send their new loyalty and reward offers in their easy to use form, and Golfantage publishes them to the course’s unique mobile rewards application within two business days. Evaluating real-time analytics in order to decipher which offers are performing best and which are not is critical to the success of any golf course. That's why all Golfantage mobile applications include a convenient and hassle-free performance summary sent weekly via email to the course managers.
Course management will be able to track participation and redemptions and gain valuable insight into their mobile rewards program, with robust analytics and lead information to plan future mobile coupons and rewards. SMS text messages can be sent to any customers who are part of the courses mobile rewards program, offering an effective and relevant alert to remind enrolled golfers about new special offers and incentives.
Golfantage’s Mobile Reward Highlights:
- Branded exclusively for your course, providing revenue boosting mobile incentives.
- Maximize your cross selling opportunities: golf, dining, instruction, merchandise.
- Personalized QR and SMS codes, incorporated into optional high-quality turn-key enrollment signage.
- Mobile text SMS open rates average nearly 95%, while email marketing open rates are only 12%.
- Use SMS text alerts to keep your customers instantly updated with your special offers.
- Feature multiple loyalty offers, multiple reward products, all with varying expiration dates.
- Own your customer data and your revenue. No profit sharing or booking fees.
- Hosted on the mobile web, without the inconvenience of downloading or updating an app.
- Track and measure the participation of subscribers by the rewards used and total ePunches.
- Hassle free weekly email summary report, and new rewards up-load concierge.
- GPS enabled smart-redemption technology.
Golfantage (http://golfantage.com/) is a mobile technology company, specializing in creating Mobile Rewards Platforms for golf course operators. Each mobile application is developed to combine mobile coupons, rewards, exclusive offers, and digital punch cards. Branded exclusively for each course operator, Golfantage applications merchandise engaging mobile incentives that reinforce course loyalty and revenue across channels including: golf, dining, instruction and merchandise.