Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 28, 2014
Robert Berg founded Foster Design Build after spending over 20 years in the construction business. Projects throughout the Midwest have ranged from new construction luxury custom homes, healthcare facilities, airport renovations and residential developments.
Foster Design Build is a team based practice that stresses client service and intensive construction management. They strive to listen well and to construct projects that exceed the expectations of their clients. Rob Berg and his talented team believes in a "Team Based process." Through collaboration with talented engineers and subcontractors, we are able to manage the entire process from start to finish, ensuring that every detail is handled in a timely, cost effective and professional manner.
The FDB Team is committed to using healthy and environmentally friendly building practices. With a focus of "treading lightly on the earth," we implement sustainable solutions to achieve the desired outcome for our clients. Our mission, through our building practices is to inspire, educate, and support our community in becoming environmentally responsible.
Some of Foster Design Build's notable projects:
- New construction of Arthur and Gladys Pancoe-Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Life Sciences Paviliion, a 174,000 square foot medical research facility in Evanston, Illinois.
- New construction of a 5,700 square foot custom home in the Lincoln Park area of Chicago with rooftop pool and home theater.
- Renovation of 130 year old, 5,800 square foot home in Chicago's Kenwood neighborhood working with the City of Chicago Historical and Landmark Departments.
- Numerous projects, both residential and commercial, for the Department of Navy and Department of Defense at Great Lakes Naval Station.
Those are only a few of the notable projects that Foster Design has completed.
Foster Design Build has been featured in several publications:
- Chicago Architecture Blog - May 14, 2013
- NBCNews.com - August 20, 2012
- Chicago Magazine - Renovation Inside Story - September 2012
- Luxury Home Quarterly - Century-old Residence Receives Updated Look - Summer, 2012
- Huffington Post - Bobby Franks House Restored - May 21, 2012
- Chicagoist - Kenwood House Rehab stops 'Crime of the Century' from Crumbling Away - May 20, 2012
This is just a small portion of the countless publications in which Foster Design Build has been featured. For a Complete list, please go tofosterdesignbuild.com/foster-press.
Check out FDB on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Yelp. Contact Foster Design Build today at: 312-636-9719 or email them at rberg(at)fosterdesignbuild(dot)com.