London, UK (PRWEB) April 25, 2014
In 2012, the worldwide acetic acid production volume climbed to 11.75 million tonnes. In the same year, the USA and the developed countries of the European region maintained the highest operating rates, whilst the Asian region (especially China) kept it rather low. On the whole, the global acetic acid market was still in 2012, primarily due to economic situation in the European region in tandem with poor local demand in Asia. As of 2013, the, world acetic acid totaled around 13.15 million tonnes, the capacity utilization rate was equivalent to nearly 77%. In the same year, the top five acetic acid manufacturing countries (China, the USA, Singapore, Taiwan and the UK) called for slightly above 78% of the global acetic acid output.
In next several years, a number of novel acetic acid capacity introductions are predicted to take place in the emerging countries, particularly China, Brazil and India. The overall demand for the main acetic acid end product, VAM, is growing faster in the developing regions than in the developed ones; this results in the growing need for the construction of new acetic acid production units in those geographies. Meanwhile, the markets of North America and Europe are more mature, and there are no plans to add acetic acid capacities there in the forthcoming years. The global acetic acid production volume is anticipated to go beyond 17.3 million tonnes by 2018.
All-encompassing analysis and forecast of the acetic acid market at various geographical scales can be found in the topical research study “Acetic Acid (AcOH): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a close look at the actual situation and historical background of the acetic acid market; offers industry future outlook; presents accurate data showing acetic acid capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Acetic Acid (AcOH): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The in-demand study grants access to deep insights into the acetic acid market scenario together with vital data on the acetic acid market performance (historical and present). It investigates the different geographical acetic acid markets in detail, contains all-round discussions of the significant industry issues and concerns, touches upon the prevailing development trends and also pinpoints and dissects the major market growth drivers and limiters. Authoritative statistics showing acetic acid capacities, consumption, production, exports and imports is available in the in-demand research report together with an insightful overview of the local price fluctuations. Furthermore, the report delves deep into the competitive climate, gives valuable data on the dominant acetic acid producers and suppliers, and also features the situation in the raw materials sector. In addition, a short-term future outlook for the acetic acid market worldwide, regionally and by country is included in the topical report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a holistic view of the actual scenario of the acetic acid market.
- Receive valuable data on the market historical and present performance (globally, by region and by country).
- Become aware of the prevailing industry development trends and burning issues.
- Get a clear understanding of the major factors shaping the market.
- Point out and learn how to exploit the emerging market opportunities.
- Get prepared to cope with the major market barriers and threats.
- Find out who stands where in the global acetic acid market, determine the strongest rivals, and find the prospective business partners.
- Become abreast of the current situation in the raw materials sector.
- Be ready to take informed business decisions as well as design effective business strategies based on the extensive future outlook for the worldwide acetic acid.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.