PINK Water is safe to use on the most intimate part of your body because it contains no parabens, glycerins, dyes, oils, flavors or fragrances, and is hypoallergenic.
Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
Empowered Products, Inc., maker of the popular PINK® and Gun Oil® personal lubricants, released today its list of eight things all women ages 40 and older should know about its PINK® Water Intimate Lubricant.
The eight things all women 40 and older should know about PINK Water Intimate Lubricant are:
1. PINK Water has a lightweight feel that women tell us feels exactly like their own natural moisture, yet it is slippery and long-lasting like a silicone lubricant.
2. PINK Water helps make foreplay and intercourse more comfortable and pleasurable so you can relax and focus on the intimacy with your partner (no more “sandpaper sex”).
3. PINK Water’s purified-water formula heightens sensation and increases blood flow with ingredients Ginseng and Guarana, and minimizes and repairs irritation with added extracts of Aloe Vera and Oat.
4. PINK Water is safe to use on the most intimate part of your body because it contains no parabens, glycerins, dyes, oils, flavors or fragrances, and is hypoallergenic.
5. PINK Water makes the morning after easy because it is never sticky, cleans up easily, and washes out of sheets in the regular cycle.
6. PINK Water is a bargain because it’s ultra-concentrated so a little can go a long way, but we want to make sure you always have it with you and never run out so we sell it in a TSA-compliant 1.7 oz. travel size, and 3.3 oz. and 6.7 oz. bottles for home.
7. PINK Water is available in the family planning sections of Walgreens, CVS Caremark (CVS), and Rite Aid pharmacies nationwide, and in many Kroger Co., H-E-B, and Meijer grocery stores. It is available online at Walgreens.com, Target.com, CVS.com and PinkForUs.com
8. All PINK Water products are Made in U.S.A.
"PINK Water is for everyday women, pre- and post-natal women, heterosexual couples, post-menopausal women and lesbian couples," said Scott Fraser, President and CEO of Empowered Products, Inc. "A reported 43 percent of women have some form of sexual function issue attributable to age or health that lubricants can greatly improve."
About Empowered Products, Inc.
Empowered Products, Inc. [OTCBB: EMPO], with headquarters in Las Vegas, Nev., has forged a leading presence in the global wellness industry with the development, manufacture, and distribution of high-quality sexual enhancement and personal wellness products for men and women. The Company's branded PINK and Gun Oil lines of lubricants and supplements are available in more than 30,000 retail locations in more than 30 countries. All PINK and Gun Oil products are Made in USA. For more information, visit the company website at http://www.EmpoweredProducts.com or call (800) 929-0407.